Sarah Palin endoses Donald Trump, The lyin Libs lose their heads !

Nice dodge, WaKKKo. You've done everything you could to avoid dealing with your own stupidity.

Unfortunately that's something out of your control, which is something the rest of us have to deal with. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you know all about stupidity don't you dick head
Hey JL, did you tell your blow buddy, WaKKKo KKKid, what could happen when you welsh on a bet around here? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
hey dick breath did you tell your reach around buddy WTFagboy how you like it when he fucks you up the ass
How could anyone lose when there was no bet made? Stating if wacco didn't leave I wouldn't is not a admission of losing. I also stated you wouldn't leave either, did that mean you had lost also? You are still bitter....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Me bitter? Naaahh, I rather enjoy watching you squirm and welsh all over again each time I remind others of how you bet, lost and welshed. I think it will be a source of satisfaction to me - and embarrassment to you - for a long time to come, ekim.
Me bitter? Naaahh, I rather enjoy watching you squirm and welsh all over again each time I remind others of how you bet, lost and welshed. I think it will be a source of satisfaction to me - and embarrassment to you - for a long time to come, ekim. Originally Posted by lustylad
I enjoy watching you lie, and spin. I am not embarrassed I just look at your ramblings and LOL
WAKKKO still hasn't explained himself. And he won't bet on Trump.

What the fuck good is he if his word is worthless?