Used rubbers...

I would not be surprised at all if there actually was a market for that on Ebay Jarvis
I would not be surprised at all if there actually was a market for that on Ebay Jarvis Originally Posted by muffin101
absolutely. And everyone in the hobby needs one of these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MID-CENTURY-...item3f3294906b
absolutely. And everyone in the hobby needs one of these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MID-CENTURY-...item3f3294906b Originally Posted by Jarvis
Adding this to my wishlist!
Adding this to my wishlist! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

U gotta change it to a happy face tho BSB...

For the GFE & IOP factor!!

For the GFE & IOP factor!! Originally Posted by muffin101
That thing is almost $400!! Lol!

Totally not worth it UNLESS BSB puts her pretty smile were on it

For the GFE & IOP factor!! Originally Posted by muffin101

Now, It does have a blank side - I will sharpie marker a huge smiley face on it for comical touch.
That thing is almost $400!! Lol!

Totally not worth it UNLESS BSB puts her pretty smile were on it Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Awww whatever THN! You are a sweetheart!

But yeah, that is one expensive egg! I would totally put all playboy condoms in there. It would make an interesting conversation piece!
It's certainly the case that flushing used condoms partially filled with air can wreak havoc on plumbing systems, especially with the crappy toilets installed in most apartment units. As mentioned in a link from an earlier post, you can alleviate this problem by squeezing the air from them and tying the ends before flushing. Better still, it seems to me, is to simply wrap them in tissue and toss them into the trash. Of course, I understand that it might be wise to do this in a way such that housekeeping personnel do not see an unusual number of tossed raincoats!

Heck, I wish for my guys to be enjoying themselves as well.

BUT ...

You know, if a MAN is going to get all wiggy about a used condom and what's about to happen to his secretions after sex, then he needs to just not see a sex worker.

I mean, really. Who is actually going to take his semen and use it to impregnate someone?

If selling sperm (can one consider sperm USED?) is an actual and viable option, please let me know how it's done. I could use some extra income. Otherwise, these guys need to not fret over trifles such as this.

Just sounds dumb.

Fun topic, though. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Elisabeth, I understand your sentiments, but believe that you're failing to think like a grifter or a scam artist! (A quite admirable failing, I must acknowledge.)

It's been said that at least a couple of percentage points of the population (both men and women) are scam artists of one type or another, or will assume that status if given half a chance. (And some think that may be a very low estimate!)

Consider how many young women seemingly seek to become impregnated by a celebrity or sports star. The simple fact is that one who succeeds in doing so is virtually guaranteed a comfortable life, no matter the intent of the biological father.

Consider further that a small but not insignificant percentage of young women in their 20s and 30s want a baby, but aren't married and aren't in anything remotely resembling a "quality relationship." If most of the guys they've met in their personal dating lives are near their age and do not earn high incomes, they're clearly less appealing as child support payers.

Of course, there's a rather short supply of sports superstars and celebrities earning 8-figure annual incomes. A successful professional, entrepreneur, or executive earning seven figures will do fairly nicely. And if someone that affluent isn't available, a man with an income in the mid-to-high 6-figure range might still be directed by a court to hand over child support payments totaling quite a few thousands of dollars per month for a couple of decades. So this might seem to some people like quite an easy career path, don't you think?

Given the bizarre stories about the occasional provider who supposedly saves used condoms for unspecified purposes, is it any wonder that some guys are concerned?

(I'm not, since I had the ol' "snip-snip" done years ago. But I know a couple of guys who have expressed concerns. And I'm not at all sure that they're unrealistically paranoid.)

Concerned gentlemen who live in or travel to Austin might consider seeing Dr. Dick Chopp.

(Yes, seriously!)

http://www.urologyteam.com/?q=dr-richard-chopp
I usually autograph mine and sell them on ebay. Originally Posted by Jarvis

I chew on 'em like gum. Tastes a little weird, but you can chew them for a loooonggg time.
I've heard about this. Insane.

Maybe she wanted to keep them frozen just in case some end-time world apocalypse happened and there was no more sperm on earth to be found for humans to procreate. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

The one I am thincking of, just kept one fucktard's used condoms.
Whatever happened to the queen of sploogesicles? Originally Posted by pyramider
Batshit crazy redhead Shereen retired many years ago. Saw once and made sure to flush it myself since I had heard the rumors.

But to the original question.

Not sure how the snuggies do it but with regular and magnum size, tie the end in a knot then wrap it in some toilet papers before flushing it.

Sure toilet paper is biodegradable but it will last long enough around the spent condom to help it make it through the toilet trap and into the main line of the sewer system.

The biggest issue the Wiki article mention is not flushing them in a toilet that is hooked to a septic tank system. I doubt the guys who have that nasty job of removing the sludge from those tanks in rural areas would have a clue which tank they drained that had the condoms. (Right after college, after accepting my first sserious full time job, I lived in a lake house with 3 other guys from the same company and all the houses on the lake had septic tanks. The home owner worried about chemicals used around the house but never once worried about any of us 4 guys with boats and sport bikes flushing condoms or at least he never said anything)
Condoms will block up the septic system leach lines and create an expressive, and aromatic, mess.
Its practically unheard of though. No reason for concern. I'm gonna start throwing mine in the trash from now on. If the guy wants I can rinse it out first. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I check the trash cans in the bathrooms for used condoms to see if I'm leading off, batting clean up or pinch hitting in the bottom of the ninth. Saw this BP girl once that was sharing a room with another provider at an extended stay. She told me to wrap my rubber in toilet paper and put it in the trash can. Must have been a dozen in that trash can.

There was a "do not disturb" sign on the door, so hopefully the maid had not serviced the room for several days. If not, I had stepped up to the plate in extra innings. If the maid had not serviced the room, perhaps I had batted first that day, but that would mean the sheets had not been changed for several days. Damn, that's one game I lost.