HOW MANY OF YOU LIKE DOUBLES??

I have that same lingerie you have on in your avatar . Oh n you're F'ing HOT! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Thanks love I think i own most of VS Sexy Little Things collection. And you too are freaking hott too,I agree with the fellas your boobies are sweet,thanks doll!
I've turned down many doubles when the *other* lady only had her mind on the $ and not on truly wanting to please the man or the other woman. Thus making them the ladies who are there to do less & expect more! Not my kind of woman.
Like I mentioned it's a visual fantasy for the man and it can be very pleasurably consuming for BOTH ladies in pleasing the man when BOTH ladies are bi & truly focused on the pleasure. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Amen! I tell every guy whoever request them I am at the point in my providership where I don't do anything I don't want to for $. I genuinely,whole-heartedly enjoy and lust for a sexy female so an actual mutual attraction has to be there. I totally agree WF the girls who "become" bisexual when the right amount is presented are not deriving the complete euphoric,sensual experience that is present in a threesome. Mmm I think it's about that time again
I agree. The ladies should be totally into each other for the experience to be memorable. I have had 2 such sessions. The one where the ladies were truly intimate was the better. The other time, (2 different women), was very good because they devoted lots of attention to me, but was not all of what i had hoped, as there was no intereaction between the ladies.
I've done doubles a few times and they are pretty much a waste of money if the girls aren't in to each other and there isn't any G/G action. I really think I prefer the one on one thing myself.
What happens if the girls are more interrested in each other then you? I think I would prefer a double date with girls who were straight so that way I was totally the center of attention just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
That's a good point, and my only advice is don't do doubles with Megan and I lol. You WILL be left out for most of it ha ha ha!
Doubles when all three participate equally and are into everyone equally are great. Looks like I have another doubles session soon. I've spent time with one of the ladies. We'll see how this one goes, but I think it will turn out great. I'm looking forward to it.
I have had 3 GFE doubles and 1 FBSM doubles and I love it!!!
It irks me to hear stuff like this.

I understand what the *hobby* is about. But take out the $ aspect and it's about ENJOYMENT & PLEASURE and that's what men desire. And if a man is going to partake of the pleasure of being with two women.
Then dang it, those women need to be into each other and truly give the visual pleasure to the man full on woman on woman. No fucking faking about it.

A woman's body is absolutely fucking beautiful. And if another woman can't appreciate it and enjoy it. Then stay the fuck out of a MFF 3sum.
And stick with strictly dick.

I've done doubles a few times and they are pretty much a waste of money if the girls aren't in to each other and there isn't any G/G action. I really think I prefer the one on one thing myself. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
It irks me to hear stuff like this.

I understand what the *hobby* is about. But take out the $ aspect and it's about ENJOYMENT & PLEASURE and that's what men desire. And if a man is going to partake of the pleasure of being with two women.
Then dang it, those women need to be into each other and truly give the visual pleasure to the man full on woman on woman. No fucking faking about it.

A woman's body is absolutely fucking beautiful. And if another woman can't appreciate it and enjoy it. Then stay the fuck out of a MFF 3sum.
And stick with strictly dick. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
You are my favorite, WickedMilf! I absolutely agree.