Hottest providers / Hottest Clients

CHANTAL24 was the top package i saw.Amazing ass and skills to match.
Amie in Rochester has retired....was always a great time and had the best incall studio apartment in my opinion...very cozy. Originally Posted by wingtown69
Thanks for the update. She was a great time.
Thanks for the update. She was a great time. Originally Posted by BlackJedi

And a very classy lady!
Eli, shake out the cobwebs. HANNA. Originally Posted by alphonse1948

Hell Yes!!
No offense to anyone (especially the ECCIE VPs) but my list of the hottest providers begins and ends with the girls I met at the old AC.

Sorry I can't remember most of their names. None of these girls even heard of ECCIE. These were transients at the Club. By that I mean they would make very limited appearances, then gone forever.

These young girls weren't pros -- they didn't make a career out of providing -- they just, for one reason or another, needed to temporarily make ends meet.

These girls were absolutely gorgeous with no signs of "habits" and asking for very reasonable donations.
No offense to anyone (especially the ECCIE VPs) but my list of the hottest providers begins and ends with the girls I met at the old AC.

Sorry I can't remember most of their names. None of these girls even heard of ECCIE. These were transients at the Club. By that I mean they would make very limited appearances, then gone forever.

These young girls weren't pros -- they didn't make a career out of providing -- they just, for one reason or another, needed to temporarily make ends meet.

These girls were absolutely gorgeous with no signs of "habits" and asking for very reasonable donations. Originally Posted by The Drummer
Excellent post, my friend. Nice to hear from you, also!

Incall was in Churchville. No crib or baby daddy present Originally Posted by CantStopyet
It was Churchville, I stand corrected. Was still a shithole.

Thanks, Roost.

Always nice to hear from you too.

Alas, "The Good Ole Days"!
It was Churchville, I stand corrected. Was still a shithole.

. Originally Posted by rooster
I remember one in Culver Road area. Same kinda setup.
  • Eli
  • 12-08-2021, 02:05 PM
Drummer,

That’s not exactly how I remember the AC but I guess we all interpreted our experiences in our own way…. It was fun while it lasted….the parties were very nice…
As far as the ladies there I remember two different Jodys , a Marie, and an Anna…. To Name a few.

Eli

These girls were absolutely gorgeous with no signs of "habits" and asking for very reasonable donations. Originally Posted by The Drummer

Drummer,

That’s not exactly how I remember the AC but I guess we all interpreted our experiences in our own way…. It was fun while it lasted….the parties were very nice…
As far as the ladies there I remember two different Jodys , a Marie, and an Anna…. To Name a few.

Eli Originally Posted by Eli
let em dream Sir, Now that its gone, no harm in dreaming
dang I miss that dump and a few other hooker bars
But I remember some very easy a look at, and a some hot trotters there. Only ones I saw for over 20 years,where from the AC
My personal ATF is Sin.di.vine (Sindi)

And still is ...

Favorite duo w/Sindi,
hands down ... Alley Cat!

And still is ...
Julie from Amherst was amazing on a good day
  • Eli
  • 12-09-2021, 09:06 AM
Alphonse,

I did say Hanna....and agree....

Eli
  • Eli
  • 12-09-2021, 09:18 AM
Woody,

You are a lucky man.....

Regarding duos...I've been lucky enough to have a few with Sindi...but I always enjoyed my time with her alone more.....

Enjoy!

Eli