STRETCHING THE TRUTH

Dude, this is a "stretching a truth" thread, about telling tales, why are you busting on so many different people?

That is a dumb ass statement. I pay them to leave....no interest any more in civil GF...too many complications.

This scenario is perfect, Originally Posted by nickmcd2003
I think the only way to settle the bragging rights is for the ladies to start a thread and tell which one of us has the bigger cocks of the group. I don't know about you guys but the ladies always say how HUGE I am when we are together and how great I am in bed. Who am I to argue. After all they see a lot of guys. Originally Posted by montana1958

Let me see if I understand this ... You want a thread created to see who has the biggest pecker or is the biggest pecker.
Whoa dude - I posted a review a couple weeks ago and clearly stated I was a 2 pump chump the first round. Nothing to hide here, and, I've popped putting the cover on too!
They better just be ready and watch out for round 2!!
  • GP
  • 10-13-2012, 10:46 AM
The guys that irk me are the ones that constantly find ways to "mention" their 14 inch cocks. A favorite technique is that they act like they are doing a public service. They say something like "I have a really big one and she took it like a champ. I just wanted the rest of you guys with really big ones to know that because these girls can be hard to find." Bullshit. No doubt there is a bit of truth to that, as we have all seen posts from providers that complain about a few guys being too big. But for the most part, these guys are just making sure we all know it.... Originally Posted by rooster

Damn, why all the hate towards me rooster? LOL And for the record, it is only 12 inches.
Anyone else thincking rooster needs to show GP some love ... perhaps a heart felt reach around ...
errr like cut his wealth down to size.
If you have a 14 " cock and are paying for sex, youve missed the memo on life!
Amen! Praise the Tebow.
I also posted a not so glowing review, of my date with Desiree months ago now... explaining how I was pretty speedy... I think that has happened to the best of us. She was super hot, and was crazy good in the sack... hell round 2 was too quick that day.
We appreciate the candid reviews and can usually tell the difference between them and the embellished ones.
  • GP
  • 10-13-2012, 04:09 PM
I believe all of them. Who in the hell am I to question someones review? Praise the Tebow!