New Years Resolutions.

mmmm AB not on

this be the point she is ta post

OH NO YOU DON'T mister ODS. You get me drunk and I may forget to collect before or after

then I could post

Crap anyone got a plan B or C
I am getting a new water heater in the morning. Originally Posted by pyramider
Is it going to be a cold, warm, or hot water heater? Or, just a regular, old water heater?
mmmm it could be fun if providers could post in Reviews

well i would enjoy anyways

mmmmmm ops I already got a 5 pointer for 2 highjackin's. mmmm would that be another 5 or a tenner?????
The warm water heater was actually me being sarcastic that time, Drummer.
By the way, This probably tops the list at one of the stupidest arguments I've ever taken part in.
Also, it's being installed on a boat, so it's not going to be a boiler it's going to be an electric water heater.
Hang in there AB, everyone knows what u meant when ur getting hot water heater, as long as u don't buy a cold ice maker? Some providers have a hot body, so I can expect a hot provider to have a hot water heater.
  • GP
  • 12-26-2012, 06:34 PM
That would be like buying a Frigidaire stove. Oh wait... they do make those. LOL
osd u on the edge again in the points game
That would be like buying a Frigidaire stove. Oh wait... they do make those. LOL Originally Posted by GP
Unfortunately, Frigidaire does make appliances, shitty quality appliances.

Boilers are not popular in the South. It will be a Rheem 50 gallon gas water heater.
I'm not the only person that has ever referred your water heater as a hot water heater, it is referred to by most people as a hot-water heater because that's just what you call it in common conversation.
  • Tiger
  • 12-26-2012, 08:15 PM
Just look at image 8 in her showcase and it should be plain to see - AB likes being in hot water, or is that her water hot? Originally Posted by Tiger
dam you errrr CLEAN_UP AISLE 50. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I figured you'd say the reason the water is hot is because she's in it. Time to get out your !
hehehe I got her 8 rolls last night on the honey do list.

mmmmm called in to take doorman home, then did a out call. got me some smokes then to Wegman's swiss cheese, and cake for a snack. errrr ok it sucks out side. And I know one went tanning. Anyone want ta bet I get a call car stuck errrrrrrrrrrrrr

leading ta topic
I taint taking on any more clients heh 4 be 5 to many at my age. And with the I see two of . noooooo more new to me work.

and what this shit wantin out call on a night like this heh hope she stuck at ya place. errrr that's why she call for the 4w pickherup ha!
wasnt me, didnt call for outcall.
That's the way, u want it. go get it. on a snowy night.

LOL bjwstw ( shhhhhhh I startin ta think its doove's rochester handle LOLshhhhhh)

errrr hope all like my review of ATF utr in post 53. its kinda like a warning to the gals if I ever start shopping again. in a "do I really want a review like that" way. errr and ta the non PA guys see what ya been missing. (normally longer and more confusion )
The warm water heater was actually me being sarcastic that time, Drummer.
By the way, This probably tops the list at one of the stupidest arguments I've ever taken part in.
Also, it's being installed on a boat, so it's not going to be a boiler it's going to be an electric water heater. Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
I know you were being sarcastic, AB. And, I agree, it is a very stupid argument. That's why I posted the things about oxymorons and semantics.

I didn't mean to offend you, drluv1, or anyone else. I was just having a little good-natured fun.
Push myself to practice more and get more fluid with wood burning designs and detailing.
Switch from the half hour zumba classes to the hour long ones twice a week.
Keep chipping away at my student loans and stay on track for retirement.
Cut back to only one venti skinny vanilla latte a day. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

On a related note, Ill be making an effort to speak more highly of myself this year. I'll be providing more insight into what makes me so great, and fill yas in on all the trendy little details. Peace