Any Bankers Here? Please Comment On What a FARCE the Trump Trial Is!!

Plus......providing fake financial statements to banking institutions to obtain loans is a crime.

OF course, Mr. Trump didn't know anything about that.....right ?

But he seems to know everything about Massive election fraud.....but no proof.
  • Tiny
  • 01-17-2024, 06:47 PM
Tiny is right about one thing, broke clock and all, 2024 is going to be a disaster for republicans. I can’t wait. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Ah ha! You admit I'm right twice a day!

Did Trump commit fraud? Did he makes statements about the values of his properties that were indisputably untrue? Did he use Trumpian math to measure the size of properties that increased the size by a magnitude of 300%? Did he claim the income on properties were market value rentals when they were subject to rent control?

The complaints and whining about Trump being sued for something he didn't do is simpleton bullshit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
How many Americans lie on credit and mortgage applications? For those who paid back their loans, what percentage of the liars were sued by the government (not their creditors) for fraud? And say one of those liars is a small businessman, and over the last six years he lost an average of $884,000 a year. Would his state government sue him for $37 million because he lied to his banks? For loans he repaid? When the banks never complained? And would it try to get him banned for the rest of his life from doing business in the state?

Explanation: From his tax returns that have been make public, Trump lost an average of $8.8 million per year from 2015 to 2020, and Letitia James has asked for $370 million in fines from Trump. Please note that's 10x the net loss and the fine for the hypothetical small businessman in my example above. Also please note that NONE of the $370 million would go to the banks that were allegedly harmed by doing profitable business with Trump. All the money would go to New York.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1063380337
It sounds like you are trying to justify your love for Mr. Trump.

He committed fraud.
It sounds like you are trying to justify your love for Mr. Trump.

He committed fraud. Originally Posted by VitaMan
who exactly did Trump commit fraud against? the list of banks and insurance agencies must a mile long, yeah?

they smell Trump blood in the water!

each and every one have certainly filed many briefs joining this case, yeah? they want all that loot Trump screwed 'em out of!

except not one have.

ask yourself why not before you reply.
The fraud judgement has already been made. Did Trump commit fraud against ghosts ?

Now it is being determined how much he needs to pay.
The fraud judgement has already been made. Did Trump commit fraud against ghosts ?

Now it is being determined how much he needs to pay. Originally Posted by VitaMan

and who again are the "defendants" here? you can't name one because there isn't any. never was. the judge is a flaming libtard with zero ability to value property.

the judge ruled for one reason only to make a political statement.

this nonsense will never hold up on appeal in New York appellate courts but Dems know this. it's all about political optics .. to influence the election.
Now you are on to the "witch hunt" theme
Now you are on to the "witch hunt" theme Originally Posted by VitaMan

who exactly did Trump defraud?

name one
Study the case. Ask the judge why the judgement was made. I am really not that interested.
Study the case. Ask the judge why the judgement was made. I am really not that interested. Originally Posted by VitaMan

i did. no one was defrauded. prove me wrong.
Study the case. Ask the judge why the judgement was made. I am really not that interested. Originally Posted by VitaMan
If you're not interested, then why have you commented 7 times in this thread without adding any substance to the discussion?
Plus......providing fake financial statements to banking institutions to obtain loans is a crime.

OF course, Mr. Trump didn't know anything about that.....right ?

But he seems to know everything about Massive election fraud.....but no proof. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... WHO provided "fake financial statements" to
banking institutions??

#### Salty
Plus......providing fake financial statements to banking institutions to obtain loans is a crime. Originally Posted by VitaMan
banking institutions??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
And which Trump Organization financial statements were "fake"? The income statement? the balance sheet? the statement of cash flows?

Did the auditor 'fess up and say they signed off on fake & fraudulent financial statements?

You just swallow whole hog whatever you read in the brainless & fanatically over-reaching left-wing media, dontcha?

Do you have a degree, or any experience, in finance, banking or accounting? Do you even know how to read and analyze financial statements?

Didn't think so.
banking institutions??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

no no .. that's not the point. the point is which of these sophisticated multinational institutions actually accepted any valuation of Trump's at face value without doing any due diligence?

None

or is it possible that Trump the "idiot buffoon" as the "usual suspects" here claim actually did defraud all these highly sophisticated entities?

that would make Trump the greatest criminal mastermind of all time

i mean who else stole 375 million from NYC?

bahahaaa
i did. no one was defrauded. prove me wrong. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Study the case. And the statute. Then you may understand.