What will the political animal Obama do next?

Where is Hillary? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ask and ye shall receive!

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...222.html?hp=f3
Where is Hillary? BigKotex points to an article that said something her aide said. Highly deniable and fungible.

But Queen Hillary has spoken! Or so her subjects believe. Too bad she didn't accomplish anything in her last 4+ years as SOS other than take meetings and rack up frequent flyer miles per her Wiki entry.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Where is Hillary? BigKotex points to an article that said something her aide said. Highly deniable and fungible.

But Queen Hillary has spoken! Or so her subjects believe. Too bad she didn't accomplish anything in her last 4+ years as SOS other than take meetings and rack up frequent flyer miles per her Wiki entry. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And to conclude my replies to your nonsense...Hillary did enough to get elected in 2016 if she so chooses, depending on the state of the economy.
And to conclude my replies to your nonsense... Originally Posted by WTF
I would not have expected anything different from a smelly ol' Turdfly!
Snick Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Careful guy's he's pulling a con on us.
And to conclude my replies to your nonsense...Hillary did enough to get elected in 2016 if she so chooses, depending on the state of the economy. Originally Posted by WTF
Again, you are ahead of yourself. I'm glad you've already "convicted" Hillary as President.

So what did Hillary do to help the Syrian people or the whole Syrian situation? Take your time. President Trayvon is.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Again, you are ahead of yourself. I'm glad you've already "convicted" Hillary as President.

So what did Hillary do to help the Syrian people or the whole Syrian situation? . Originally Posted by gnadfly
All I said was that she would be out next President if the economy. is good.

Take your time. President Trayvon is. Originally Posted by gnadfly
President Obama has three more years. Old George had eight and never got Osama if I recall.
George made it possible for Obama to play hero..... wait! Obama was playing cards during the raid. He was bored. The fact is that SEAL Team Six got Usama and Biden fucked them over with his big mouth. They paid the price for Biden's mouth. Biden should be under arrest.
All I said was that she would be out next President if the economy. is good. Originally Posted by WTF
I was thinking just the opposite. It's called "the Bill Factor" ..... He heals all.
George made it possible for Obama to play hero..... wait! Obama was playing cards during the raid. He was bored. The fact is that SEAL Team Six got Usama and Biden fucked them over with his big mouth. They paid the price for Biden's mouth. Biden should be under arrest. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

All I said was that she would be out next President if the economy. is good. Originally Posted by WTF
No, what you said was she did enough to be elected President. So what did she do? Concentrate on the Middle East please.
Nut flies you repubs need to quit worrying about Hillary till she declares, and concentrate on not trotting out another lame candidate to run.
Nut flies you repubs need to quit worrying about Hillary till she declares, and concentrate on not trotting out another lame candidate to run. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't think the Republicans are worried about Hillarious ... the Democrats are.

Once the "independents" realize it's "the Other Clinton" running ...

................ the polling changes.
Nothing like a "little" war to divert the attention of the American public from other troublesome domestic and foreign policy issues: NSA, IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, etc.
Nothing like a "little" war ..... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I got a blurb on the news ... Obaminable may be discovering shortly ....

.. another kind of "red line" ... he got some warnings today .... apparently.