Colorado secession won't go away

• WTF
  • 11-09-2013, 07:39 AM
To put this stupidity to rest, it was my knee, my right knee. The knee cap is now made of man made materials. If I tell you how it happened then you would look me up and I don't trust some of you pieces of shit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Let me guess, you were on your knee's looking for a promotion!

Not even close, the above hide in the shadows and break the law. Coloradoans proudly tell the government how stupid they are, what they are going to do, and they pass laws accordingly that apply to their state. I would say Coloradoans are much more closely aligned to the criminals (your opinion) that founded our country when the Brits tried to overstep their authority and infringed upon their liberty. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Yes, they are the new Founding Fathers. Moron.
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 09:41 AM
Coloradoans proudly tell the government how stupid they are, what they are going to do

then in a democratic vote, the chickenshit running in their blood takes over, and they vote against themselves.
To put this stupidity to rest... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The proper way to "put this stupidity to rest" is to stop starting threads touting the secession of a small group of Colorado or California counties. If you understood anything about the Constitution and the way our government works, you would obviously realize that the probability of that succeeding is exactly zero.

Got that, professor?
Coloradoans proudly tell the government how stupid they are, what they are going to do

then in a democratic vote, the chickenshit running in their blood takes over, and they vote against themselves. Originally Posted by CJ7
You are confusing two different topics. One was a "fuck you" message to the federal government. The other had nothing to do with sending a message to the feds.
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 10:02 AM
You are confusing two different topics. One was a "fuck you" message to the federal government. The other had nothing to do with sending a message to the feds. Originally Posted by nwarounder

lets not send our message with a vote ?

can't blame them, apparently they didn't want anyone to know how impossibly stupid their 51st state plan really was ... somebody must have told them how high the congressional fence really was

at least they were sharp enough to go smoke a joint and blow it off ... HAHAHAHAHAHA
The proper way to "put this stupidity to rest" is to stop starting threads touting the secession of a small group of Colorado or California counties. If you understood anything about the Constitution and the way our government works, you would obviously realize that the probability of that succeeding is exactly zero.

Got that, professor? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
If you knew my qualifications....never mind. You'll never get it.
lets not send our message with a vote ?

can't blame them, apparently they didn't want anyone to know how impossibly stupid their 51st state plan really was ... somebody must have told them how high the congressional fence really was

at least they were sharp enough to go smoke a joint and blow it off ... HAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by CJ7
The message from the dems in Colorado to the repubs, is you are stuck with us and we have a new tax stream in town. The repubs have lost a lot of their power in the state (tax revenue), and they know it. But at least they stood up and fought. Living on your knees, is not living.
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 11:49 AM
The message from the dems in Colorado to the repubs, is you are stuck with us and we have a new tax stream in town. The repubs have lost a lot of their power in the state (tax revenue), and they know it. But at least they stood up and fought. Living on your knees, is not living. Originally Posted by nwarounder
so the dems passed a pot law that produces revenue for their state, and the repubs fought it and have done nothing in return?

my oh my.
  • BJerk
  • 11-09-2013, 12:26 PM
So, the California state employees that are members of CALPERS and are looking for federal bailouts to save their bloated pensions and benefits are "historically disadvantaged" how?

And as government employees, they ARE the power structure - or at least part of it. So, what exactly were they shut out of and how?

I have similar questions about General Motors, Chrysler, and the UAW. Who "historically disadvantaged" them? Nissan? And what was the "power structure" they were shut out of? Customers?

Fill me in. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I thought you were referring to general welfare programs for poor minorities.
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Living on your knees, is not living. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Shit that is how JD blew out his knee cap!
so the dems passed a pot law that produces revenue for their state, and the repubs fought it and have done nothing in return?

my oh my. Originally Posted by CJ7
You really need to get out of Texas and off the board for a while, not every issue is a repub or dem issue, and is not a fight. See what the rest of the world is all about. Prohibition was ended by the people, not a political party. It was a voter initiative.

The second issue is really more about the urban vs. suburban. The fact is though, that the urban is mostly blue and the suburban north is mostly red. Due to recent laws passed by the dems that hurt these northern counties, they got a little butthurt. The north, which is where all the oil and gas (money) simply doesn't have the power (all the money) it once had and the dems don't have to back down as much anymore. It's not as massively complicated as you are making it out to be.
If you knew my qualifications....never mind. You'll never get it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Qualifications for what, professor? ECCIE Political Forum ignoramus of the month?

Start paying attention, dumbass. You've continually failed to demonstrate even the tiniest sliver of ability or willingness to learn anything from the discussion in this thread, let alone any of the others you started on the same subject. (Or from any other source, for that matter.)

Almost every paragraph you write is a grammatical, punctuational, and syntactical abomination. And you seem to have a tendency to misspell about every tenth word. Put another way, you come off as an ignorant, uneducated hillbilly.

Other than that, I'm sure your "qualifications" are in fine order!
Captain nightgown, I will put my spelling, even at 3 AM, against anyone here. My understanding of the Constitution, though maybe not as good as a constitutional scholar like Obama, is very good. That understanding is so much better than 95% of the people in this site. I don't quote cases or throw out citations because you learn to speak to the level of the your audience (or class as the case may be). You don't post very often nightie but I will take great care in looking over your work from now on. I don't grade on a curve.

Might as well announce it now. I am going to put WTF on ignore. His latest posts have nothing to do with the topics at hand. They are merely unprovoked attacks of a very personal nature. They are a condemnation of his character or lack thereof. So like FuckZup before you......you're gone.
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 06:00 PM
Captain nightgown, I will put my spelling, even at 3 AM, against anyone here. My understanding of the Constitution, though maybe not as good as a constitutional scholar like Obama, is very good. That understanding is so much better than 95% of the people in this site. I don't quote cases or throw out citations because you learn to speak to the level of the your audience (or class as the case may be). You don't post very often nightie but I will take great care in looking over your work from now on. I don't grade on a curve.

Might as well announce it now. I am going to put WTF on ignore. His latest posts have nothing to do with the topics at hand. They are merely unprovoked attacks of a very personal nature. They are a condemnation of his character or lack thereof. So like FuckZup before you......you're gone. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't quote cases or throw out citations because you learn to speak to the level of the your audience (or class as the case may be).

care to try that one again Ace ?