What White America Doesn't Want to Know

"What White America Doesn't want to know"

You're right. I don't want to know because I'm all stocked up on bullshit and delusions at the moment.

I clicked your link. I got about halfway through it before I threw up in my mouth a little. Jesus, talk about an orgy of self flagellation. I refuse to wear sackcloth and ashes for the sins of our nation's great-great grandparents. Enough already.

Here is Baltimore summed up:

A black man is murdered by a black police officer.
Black citizens riot, while their black mayor gives them "space to destroy"
The black chief of police conducts a thorough investigation/
The black prosecutor files charges so the animals will go back holding their hands out at feeding time like always.
Then the black Attorney General steps in to investigate possible racism of a police department that is 43% black, under the auspices of "civil rights violation", while the black President tells us this is all due to racism. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Can you sum up Ferguson for us also?
Can you sum up Ferguson for us also? Originally Posted by brianjackson
Valid point. To most people, it's something they see on the news. It's a chance to practice their skills of summarization. It's not real.

"If you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, that's not progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress comes from healing the wound that the blow made. They haven't even begun to pull the knife out. They won't even admit the knife is there."

I don't think it was black people who thought racism would somehow end because of the election of Obama. I think white people thought somehow that would end the conversation. That it would negate all that had been done before. It can't begin to do that if you won't even admit it's there.
Well, this thread was shorter than I thought. Figured it would take me half a day to get caught up.

Wombraider, you are a brilliant man and have made many excellent points throughout the thread. Seems almost all those points have been countered by mostly BS and drivel from others.

Yes, white privilege in America has been 400 odd years in the making. To deny it is ridiculously absent-minded. I actually think some pretend not to know any better, but behind the computer screen they have the biggest shit eating grin acknowledging how wonderful it is to be white. There's just NO WAY that you can't know it.

A few laws beneficial to blacks here or there over the last 40 years just isn't enough. And yes, some of the black plight IS on black people themselves. We've got to do better. However, that does NOT excuse or vindicate white people from blame. There's still an audience out there that doesn't want things to change, and they know who they are. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I agree, the denial is the hardest part to accept. Being white has never been anything but beneficial. For their race to be anything but helpful to them, is a foreign concept they have trouble even imagining. Are minorities in general or blacks in particular, blameless? Absolutely not, and I don't think anyone is saying that. But to gloss over the creation of a system that is rigged against you from the start, is a disservice. There's no excuse for the creation of this system. Not that blacks enslaved other blacks first, nothing.
And the above post demonstrates denial of the other 99.9999999% of destruction done to blacks BY whites.

Even if all the above were true (it isn't, btw), it still does not dismiss crimes and institutional racism committed by this country against blacks. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
It glosses over the entire system, which is rigged against minorities. Just as I said. Some are happy with the status quo. They know who they are.
The lies here are yours, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and your knowledge of any factual history is evident.

You've been here before, and at that time you failed to demonstrate that you had any knowledge of factual history. At that time, you willfully denied the evidence provided by an eminent black historian. Today, you again demonstrate your willingness to ignore the facts, and you compound that handicap with your assessment that the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas is "brilliant" and that he made "excellent points": that assessment is the real, unmitigated BS and drivel. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have nothing. No leg to stand on. Nothing you point out will negate the creation of a system that caters to the majority race in this country. The founding document states that one black man is worth LESS than one white man. I don't care about blacks enslaving blacks in Africa. I'm talking about America, where I live. I'm talking about a system that continues to cater to the white majority. You can choose to accept that it exists, or you can bury your head in the sand as you usually do. It exists, whether you accept it or not. One black historian? As if one black anyone speaks for the entire race. Does Thomas Jefferson speak for all white people? George Washington? Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself with every post you make.

For someone who uses the same, tired responses OVER AND OVER, to call someone else's post drivel is hilarious. And sad. You're just so blind.
You have nothing. No leg to stand on. Nothing you point out will negate the creation of a system that caters to the majority race in this country. The founding document states that one black man is worth LESS than one white man. I don't care about blacks enslaving blacks in Africa. I'm talking about America, where I live. I'm talking about a system that continues to cater to the white majority. You can choose to accept that it exists, or you can bury your head in the sand as you usually do. It exists, whether you accept it or not.

For someone who uses the same, tired responses OVER AND OVER, to call someone else's post drivel is hilarious. And sad. You're just so blind.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the one posting puredee BS, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. I backed up my posts with quotes and citations, jackass. And it was the black man in Africa who was kidnapping and selling the black man into slavery for transport to the New World, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, you can go fuck yourself raw with your pretentious BS whining.
You'd be the one posting puredee BS, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. I backed up my posts with quotes and citations, jackass. And it was the black man in Africa who was kidnapping and selling the black man into slavery for transport to the New World, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, you can go fuck yourself raw with your pretentious BS whining. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So that excuses white men from doing the same thing? I'm not sure why you think that pointing out black people enslaved their own, somehow negates the practice of slavery in America. I don't give a shit about your quotes or citations. As I said, one person doesn't speak for everyone. I can see I've struck a nerve with you though. I like it. You can back your ass up onto a poll, for all I care. You have no argument. Absolutely none.
That's easy.

A black thug strong arms a much smaller store owner.

He is confronted by a white police officer.

He tries to take the officer's gun and in the process punches him in the face.

The officer is able to get out of his car and chase Mike Brown.

Brown decides to turn and charge the officer.

Brown is shot dead.

Got just what he fucking deserved.

That pretty much sums it up.

I see that black Rambo is here to spew his racist bullshit. It was only a matter of time.
So that excuses white men from doing the same thing? I'm not sure why you think that pointing out black people enslaved their own, somehow negates the practice of slavery in America. I don't give a shit about your quotes or citations. As I said, one person doesn't speak for everyone. I can see I've struck a nerve with you though. I like it. You can back your ass up onto a poll, for all I care. You have no argument. Absolutely none. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the jackass trying to excuse the black man and his role in the slave trade by continuously harping on only "whitey's" role, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and the fact that you refuse to hear or acknowledge the real facts underscores the weakness of of your lame-ass position.
That's easy.

A black thug strong arms a much smaller store owner.

He is confronted by a white police officer.

He tries to take the officer's gun and in the process punches him in the face.

The officer is able to get out of his car and chase Mike Brown.

Brown decides to turn and charge the officer.

Brown is shot dead.

Got just what he fucking deserved.

That pretty much sums it up.

I see that black Rambo is here to spew his racist bullshit. It was only a matter of time. Originally Posted by Budman
You can't even get your summarization correct. You're fine with letting the status quo continue on. That pretty much sums YOU up.

http://www.vox.com/2014/11/25/728116...ons-story-side
You'd be the jackass trying to excuse the black man and his role in the slave trade by continuously harping on only "whitey's" role, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and the fact that you refuse to hear or acknowledge the real facts underscores the weakness of of your lame-ass position. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're the idiot trying to negate the entire role that whites played in slavery by pointing out that blacks enslaved their own. I'm talking about America. Blacks didn't enslave blacks in American. That was white people. I know that blacks enslaved other blacks in Africa. I accept that fact. That's not what I'm talking about. You are the one who refuses to move off that position. Your position is weak. Equivocation is the weakest of arguments and it's what you turn to when you have no real leg to stand on.
Ferguson is even easier to sum up.

A police officer defended himself with deadly force against a criminal who had assaulted him and attempted to disarm him.

The animals at the zoo then attempted to bully the city through fear and violence into throwing the officer under the bus to appease them.

Fortunately their efforts failed and justice prevailed. Sadly, a white man was beaten to death with hammers, and numerous businesses were destroyed, as was the career of the officer. But justice did prevail.
Ferguson is even easier to sum up.

A police officer defended himself with deadly force against a criminal who had assaulted him and attempted to disarm him.

The animals at the zoo then attempted to bully the city through fear and violence into throwing the officer under the bus to appease them.

Fortunately their efforts failed and justice prevailed. Sadly, a white man was beaten to death with hammers, and numerous businesses were destroyed, as was the career of the officer. But justice did prevail. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
You have no fucking clue if that's true or not.
  • Noid
  • 05-13-2015, 04:30 PM
You're the idiot trying to negate the entire role that whites played in slavery by pointing out that blacks enslaved their own. I'm talking about America. Blacks didn't enslave blacks in American. That was white people. I know that blacks enslaved other blacks in Africa. I accept that fact. That's not what I'm talking about. You are the one who refuses to move off that position. Your position is weak. Equivocation is the weakest of arguments and it's what you turn to when you have no real leg to stand on. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Uhh... the Spanish brought black slaves to South America way before whites bought them from spaniards. Idiot. I am poor, white, in Texas. Am I white america, you racist? Hispanics hate whitey as much as blacks., Why is that? Reconquista?
  • Old-T
  • 05-13-2015, 04:37 PM
You'd be the one posting puredee BS, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. I backed up my posts with quotes and citations, jackass. And it was the black man in Africa who was kidnapping and selling the black man into slavery for transport to the New World, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, you can go fuck yourself raw with your pretentious BS whining. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just to clarify your argument: the evil done by the black slavers in Africa absolves the white plantation owner of any responsibility.

You pathetic confederate apologist: they were both morally evil. But you just can't bring yourself to say anything bad about the confederacy, can you. In your mind being a murderous treasonous collection of people--not all southerners of course--is acceptable because you will always pointed to someone else who did wrong, thus in your sick mind absolve Massa' of any blame.