Beto is out of the Race!

as long as their children get the money, not the politicians... It look bad, and its legal. that should be changed. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

it's influence buying plain and simple. Hunter Biden flies to China with Corn Pop on AF2 and 2 weeks later he gets a billion dollar plus investment. he has no background in finance or investing. he got that cash to buy access to Corn Pop.
so Democrats who who use their office to enrich themselves and their children in violation of law get a free pass, according to Chung Tran, eccie law professor. ok, got it! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
for some reason you orgasm trying to put words in my mouth.. research Wakky! I said Hunter was a drug-crazed Nepotistic Opportunist. no free pass here, don't you remember I bitched that the Right ignored Biden's transgressions, waited so long to get off their ass? I guess you forgot, VALUED POSTER
You want to bet Little Penis? BTW, Trump IS the National Champion. He’s defending his title. Like Clemson. The Dems candidates haven’t won anything. Just like the PAC 12. Originally Posted by bambino
Just name-calling and baiting
Nothing to see here . Originally Posted by oeb11
yep, instigated by one of your fellow conservatards, of course that is y'alls MO. Love to dish it out, but can't handle getting fed your own medicine.
Why would I trust a libtard like you Lil Twerp? I won the bet last time with Asswipe and Iva Biggen. They both came back with other handles. Here’s the bet, if I lose I’ll leave for three months. If you lose you stay and continue to make an ass out of yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
I've never given you any reason not to. You shot your mouth off, and then backed down. get over it
I've never given you any reason not to. You shot your mouth off, and then backed down. get over it Originally Posted by Little Monster

if you say so.
  • oeb11
  • 11-08-2019, 04:16 PM
DPST's - cogent and constructive???
Anything????