Bill O'Reilly

Fuck you, jackoff queen! For $9 million I will even produce an instructional video for you to jack off to... it will feature all of your gloryhole regulars, circle jerk buddies, and libtard reacharound crewmates! Originally Posted by lustylad
don't forget the love-handle crew
  • WTF
  • 04-20-2017, 07:43 PM
don't forget the love-handle crew Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Let lustylad make one jackoff video at a time!

With all the ladies that have left Fox News ( Greta Van Susteryn, Megyn Kelly, among others ) they definitely need to hire some replacements ..... if they hire Tomi Lahren I'd tune in every night and jackoff ..... ijs ..... but hey I'm just an old pervert .....
  • WTF
  • 04-21-2017, 06:51 AM
With all the ladies that have left Fox News ( Greta Van Susteryn, Megyn Kelly, among others ) they definitely need to hire some replacements ..... if they hire Tomi Lahren I'd tune in every night and jackoff ..... ijs ..... but hey I'm just an old pervert ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

You can buy lustylad's instructional video on how to jackoff, sounds like he is giving hands on personalized instructions....he might want to have you listen to Bill O'Rielly masturbating though!

Fuck you, jackoff queen! For $9 million I will even produce an instructional video for you to jack off to... it will feature all of your gloryhole regulars, circle jerk buddies, and libtard reacharound crewmates! Originally Posted by lustylad

• WTF
  • 04-21-2017, 07:03 AM
Nothing Marxist about me. I don't have a problem with the deserving rich. I just hate the undeserving, ambulance-chasing parasitical rich tort lawyers.

Invent a new product, start a business, deliver useful goods and services that are in demand, create jobs, lift living standards, and get filthy rich in the process - that's all good, and I'm all for it! Originally Posted by lustylad
What you do not understand about a economic eco system, you need tort lawyers.....Did you see Tucker Carlson last night? The pharmaceutical industry has gotten filthy rich off your plan of no checks and balances.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2017/04/d...r-carlson.html

Robert Kennedy, Jr. began by stating, “I’ve read the science, and the science is very clear—what you have to understand is that the vaccine regime changed dramatically around 1989. The reason it changed is that Congress, drowning in pharmaceutical industry money, did something they’ve never done for any other industry, they gave blanket legal immunity to all the vaccine companies so that no matter how sloppy the line protocol, or how absent the quality control, no matter how toxic the ingredient, or egregious the injury to your child, you cannot sue them.
“So there no depositions, there’s no discovery, there’s no class action suit. All of a sudden vaccines became enormously profitable.
“In ’87 it was implemented and then there were a gold rush by the pharmaceutical industry to add new vaccines to the schedule.
“I got three vaccines; I was fully compliant. I’m 63 years old.
“My children got 69 doses of 16 vaccines to be compliant. And a lot of these vaccines aren’t even for casually communicable diseases, like hepatitis B which comes unprotected sex or sharing needles.
“Why do we give that to a child the first day of their life?

Nothing Marxist about me. I don't have a problem with the deserving rich. I just hate the undeserving, ambulance-chasing parasitical rich tort lawyers.

Invent a new product, start a business, deliver useful goods and services that are in demand, create jobs, lift living standards, and get filthy rich in the process - that's all good, and I'm all for it! Originally Posted by lustylad
"...start a business, deliver useful goods and services that are in demand...." Would that include assup's chain of gloryholes that he claims provide " therapeutic relief " and job opportunities to the reach-around crew ?
Just wanting to make a buck means you seek to earn a fair wage for productive work, not obscene multi-million-dollar payoffs for extortion.

The obscene compensation structure of the tort bar and its distorted incentives to flood the courts with endless frivolous lawsuits that distract productive members of society away from producing useful goods and services is 100% the fault of the lawyers! Originally Posted by lustylad
Isn't TORT the LIEyer's " short hand " way of saying EX-TORT ?
This is why I ignore that stupid troll.
Robert Kennedy, Jr. began by stating, “I’ve read the science, and the science is very clear—..."

This is why I ignore that stupid troll. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So assup ...YOU and the " love of YOUR life ", Lubed Wide Ass, are on the " outs " with each other ?
Robert Kennedy, Jr. began by stating, “I’ve read the science, and the science is very clear—..."

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually what he said was....

"Eh-th, Eh-Th, Eh-Th, Eh- I've read the science, and the science is clear........That's all folks "
Actually what he said was....

"Eh-th, Eh-Th, Eh-Th, Eh- I've read the science, and the science is clear........That's all folks " Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
he, and I think his sister, has a laryngeal disease

Spasmodic dysphonia..

but maybe you were doing a take on the old robert kennedy
joke....i do not sound like bugs bunny, bugs bunny sounds like me
  • WTF
  • 04-21-2017, 08:49 AM
"...start a business, deliver useful goods and services that are in demand...." Would that include assup's chain of gloryholes that he claims provide " therapeutic relief " and job opportunities to the reach-around crew ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The fucking parrot has spoken...or respoken , yet again. and again and again...

The fucking parrot has spoken...or respoken , yet again.

. Originally Posted by WTF
its quite refreshing that you have found someone who irritates you

you, who's spent a lifetime being an irritant
The fucking parrot has spoken...or respoken , yet again. and again and again...

. Originally Posted by WTF
Look, everyone ! A post from the hovel building reach-around crew member who's head cast NO shadow !