Leaving Eccie and the Hobby for awhile.

• bbkid
  • 03-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Of course Wakeup and FG are one and the same........everyone knows that Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well, just fuck me runnin', I didn't know.
Yeah...I let him out every once in a while...

I know some people that can help with the over under odds.

Just let me know, my cut of the action is 30%
  • linux
  • 03-06-2013, 08:34 AM
I will say it's nice to be able to read threads right now without that boner-killing avatar of hers.
I will say it's nice to be able to read threads right now without that boner-killing avatar of hers. Originally Posted by linux
I know that's right!!

You are SPOT ON with that comment Linux. I would wonder sometimes, what guy looks at her pics and thinks "damn I gotta hit that"
  • Seedy
  • 03-07-2013, 08:53 AM
I know that's right!!

You are SPOT ON with that comment Linux. I would wonder sometimes, what guy looks at her pics and thinks "damn I gotta hit that" Originally Posted by coolaid
Guys that like bigfoots. Lol
bustyamy
SCORPIO MISTRESS
Last Activity: Today 02:53 PM
  • Trey
  • 03-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Chick ain't posted in a week do we really care if she logs in or not?
Chick ain't posted in a week do we really care if she logs in or not? Originally Posted by trey
she won't be posting any time soon...she's going away to mexico for a lil nip/tuck so she can come back new and improved for you guys

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=661646&page=3
  • Seedy
  • 03-09-2013, 12:18 AM
she won't be posting any time soon...she's going away to mexico for a lil nip/tuck so she can come back new and improved for you guys

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=661646&page=3 Originally Posted by poppy71
A "little" nip n tuck..... LMMFAO
Going to a Mexican doctor for a cosmetic surgery? Hahahahahahahahaha!
Going to a Mexican doctor for a cosmetic surgery? Hahahahahahahahaha! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I'm guessing....your wifey has never had any cosmetic surgery.
I'm guessing....your wifey has never had any cosmetic surgery. Originally Posted by Sarunga
I sure have....a tit job, they are fabulous and I love them ...But that is the only procedure to my body that I've ever had done.

If the OP is in fact having surgery I would assume it would be something along the lines of liposuction or tummy tuck, neither of which I would ever get as I believe in a healthy diet and exercise to maintain my figure, but to each their own.

I believe WU could probably care less if she is having surgery, more so just laughing at the fact that one would go to some dodgy place in Mexico to have it done....But I think you already knew that
I sure have....a tit job, they are fabulous and I love them ...But that is the only procedure to my body that I've ever had done.

If the OP is in fact having surgery I would assume it would be something along the lines of liposuction or tummy tuck, neither of which I would ever get as I believe in a healthy diet and exercise to maintain my figure, but to each their own.

I believe WU could probably care less if she is having surgery, more so just laughing at the fact that one would go to some dodgy place in Mexico to have it done....But I think you already knew that Originally Posted by Valerie
YET...

Never ASSume anything.

~