Secret Service Can't Pay Agents to Protect the "Roil Family"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1B12FU

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/se...rticle/2632146 Originally Posted by bamscram
Little BumScramble never disappoints ... he always delivers!!!!

"The problem did not start with the current president's tenure, "but rather has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade,” Alles said in the statement."

Thanks BumScramble ....

... for providing the source to dispel the bullshit!

Perhaps it began with MushRoom's Spain junket with friends and family for an extended SHOPPING SPREE!!!!! Or severely aggravated!!!!

Someone's been shooting their mouth off .

....... and it's out of DC for him! ArmPit USA HERE HE COMES!!!
Was there ever any doubt in your mind? And I mean it?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Little BumScramble never disappoints ... he always delivers!!!!

"The problem did not start with the current president's tenure, "but rather has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade,” Alles said in the statement."

Thanks BumScramble ....

... for providing the source to dispel the bullshit!

Perhaps it began with MushRoom's Spain junket with friends and family for an extended SHOPPING SPREE!!!!! Or severely aggravated!!!!

Someone's been shooting their mouth off .

....... and it's out of DC for him! ArmPit USA HERE HE COMES!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Poor lexie missed the point again, while he was shopping with his BF. Help him out.

• cboat
  • 08-22-2017, 08:29 PM
Your first problem is the source (CNN). You might want to read the interview with the head of the Secret Service (Randolph "Tex" Alles). According to him this is not a new thing. It started 8-10 years ago. It is not due to a shortness of funding, but rather it is due to statutory pay caps enacted by congress. The law is "Title 18 US Code 3056" in case you are interested in facts.
What is there to cite? You are full of shit. If the Clinton's or the Obama's had done as you say, you would be posting about it already. Instead you run your mouth. I can assume you will either hurl a few more insults at me or come up with some contrived fringe website claiming to support your accusation. Unless of course you find that your beloved GOP are the ones who seem to be the big spenders.
By the way all the "sniglets" you post make you look dumber than any legible comments you may have plagiarized.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
hildebeest and hubby stole White House property when they moved out of the White House. They were caught and forced to return said property, M T Brain Socket. It was in the papers. That you're too fucking stupid to read newspapers is your problem, M T Brain Socket.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaa!

Good one LLephantMan!

What a fucking maroon!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider