Who is the best bbbj artist in the land ?

I am honored to be mentioned in this thread!!
Thank you!!

Kisses,
Jessica....aka UTR
The Fawn/Reese Combo BJ certainly doesn't suck. Pun intended.
Ty jake honey...Head I'll be waiting for ya..and the rest that don't know cun find out...
Sorry meant cum
There was a young lady from Seattle who came to DC regularly. I'd love it if someone actually knew if she was still providing--I think the group she was with imploded or got busted or something. She went by Simone. Holy moly, she is far and away the best I've had, and I've met with several girls who've been mentioned.

Not that they're unskilled, but . . . wow. Just wow.
Autumn Spring.......end of story. She's That Good.
Great info in this thread. Must agree that Wynterstark and youowmne (Sherri) are both excellent.

Based on this feedback, I have moved Aprill up several notches on my 'must-do' list.
  • Logan
  • 10-08-2012, 08:14 PM
A few good girl bbbj artistz -

BubblesDFW
Trailer Park Casey
Aprill
Infamous BJ
Thanks for adding me to the list! I take pride in giving the best bbbj around, most are left weak in the knees and need time to regain their composure! dani xoxo
Genie in a bottle...damned amazing the way she finishes as you get close without moving her head at all. Infamous BJ, no gag reflex...well, maybe, but doesn't care and fights right through it! Myra, sensual slow, aching release! Summer, stays with it and always gets it! Kayla is good, and I think I remember Italian Princess under another name, very good as well. Autumn was a favorite of mine as well! This is something I seek out and I have to say, if you know better than these, I need the name!!
Infamous BBJ
Meryl
DaynadoesDallas
CME

All do a fine job IMHO...
i have been condickting, err, conducting in-depth research on this subject for some time now and still have not crowned my oral queen.
tho there are many cumtenders, err, contenders.

since 2011, i have visited these women who have provided me excellent oral delites.
given the opportunity, i would go back and visit any of them in a cockbeat, err, heart beat.

tho everyone is different, i think most guys would have a deliteful time w/ any of these women!!

THANKS TO ALL THESE FINE FABULOUS BEAUTIFUL WOMEN FOR ALL THE DELITEFUL PLEASURES THEY HAVE BESTOWED UPON ME!!!!!

in alphabetical order...

Autumn Spring
Dharma
Dragonfly *
Emily Ezzel
Fawn *
Italiana Princess
Ivy Chick
Kelly
laura lynn
Lexy Laye
Loving Kayla
Maddalyn Haze *
Makenzee *
Mandi Minx
Meryl (indefinable ms. m)
Reese Foster
Sexy.Heather39
Sexy Kaylen [kansas city, mo]
Sirena
Stacy Sins of the Flesh [kansas city, mo]
Vnurse
DallasBella is mighty good.
  • fawn
  • 10-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Thank you guys for the props on my BBBJ skills... I do love to suck me some dick...
I am sure most girls would say that their skills are great,,,,,,we all have to be confident right?

I would like to say I am pretty good at it too, lol!! Even though many of you can not vouch but I promise you....its good!!

Great thread btw!!