Gagging till you puke

Irrumatio .... it's a good thing.
Just for the record, in Another Realm we allow old topics to be bumped. Perhaps sometimes not, but in this case, it's alright.

(We don't like following rules much, do we?)

Is there anyone in Houston offering This service ? Pm me if so please .
i'll be in dallas any girls who do this can pm as well
What about baton rouge does anybody do that there
Don't forget the best part. A little role playing where the provider has been bad or caught and deserves a good punishing. Wherein clothes are left on, especially the shirt, and tits are pulled out. The wet sloppy mess then gets all over her clothes and collects on her tits and shirt....
I like to DT, but it has to be on my terms. If you shove it down my throat, you might just get a little unwanted surprise.

This happened once with a client with a piercing. He shoved me head down and I upchucked! He didnt realize what happened and I wiped him down quickly. He said it actually felt good, lol! I was horrified!
When I give oral, I sometimes have what I like to call 'mouth-gasms'! I start to salivate PROFUSELY, and I use that extra lubrication for manual stimulation along with the oral. I guess that means I squirt at both ends! LMAO!!!!
wooohooo Nicolet..you are so friggin hot
Dallas

I had to go to your showcase to read your ASS. What fun!!
One of these days I'll get there....One of these days...........
wow... mouth orgasmn
any ladies that do this pm me plz
Any ladies in the Dallas area provide this?
this might be my most favorite thread here EVER
catie mae
im comming to find you !!!!!!!!!
delish!@
Sometimes I'll make a point of eating ice cream or yogurt right before I expect the opportunity for some gagging activities. If there's not too much time in between, the treat will still be cold when it comes up. I'm told the sensation is amazing. The bonus for me is that it tastes like strawberries or chocolate or some other pleasant flavor rather than whatever I had for lunch. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
Whoa.