i think new members should be treated better and given more leeway

Release the points, lol.
Someone has got to stand up to this lady. I'm not adjusted to rolling over and playing dead. All I'm asking is she allow me to only worry about my wife catching me cheating and m not make this harder than what it should be. Moreover please leave me alone and I'm respectfully asking that I'll never respond to anything she posts and please leave me alone. I despise bullies
Oh shut up already
  • pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Oh shut up already Originally Posted by Cendell M
Cendell you call me whatever you like. but why are you such a troll to this gent Foxtrot? does he not have a right, like yourself or any other member, to enjoy his time on the Board, free of trolling or harassment?
I'm getting up going to work and I see where I've asked a woman to stop and she doesn't. She is allowed to troll me with zero repercussions after I've repeatedly asked her to please stop. I'm this I'm that. Repeatedly I've asked her to please leave me alone. That's a testament to itself. Pxmcc you have done nothing wrong. You simply stood up to a bully and that's what this world needs. Now off to work my shift.
Members it’s time to stop with all the insults
Sir respectfully it's not members it's a member here. One lady. She's not addressed. That's the only issue with people calling other members names is one lady who will not let up. For this of us with limited time trying to escape life it's exhausting
Lol aw little ole me ….