If you are over 235 pounds, do not go see Tara Evans

Tara is the female version of Wolverine from X-Men. She doesn't age. She has been 33 years old for like 10 years now. Show her some fucking respect people or your PM inbox will fill up in no time from her Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lucas the mucus where have you been?
Muah xoxoxox
Lucas the mucus where have you been?
Muah xoxoxox Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I prefer to be called Lucas McLame and not mucus if simpletons like you choose to change my fake name.

Edit: Just FYI, your hands and neck tell your true age so you may want to take them out of your pictures my friend if you want to claim to still be 33. And those pictures are old as fuck so I'm sure it's a lot worse now.
INah i like Lucas the Mucus. We can tell by the way your dick is all shrivlled up and your balls are hanging to the floor. Don't think you want to play this game little boy. Post a picture of your ass bald man. I will look better at 60 than you do at your age. Don't hate. Go to the gym. Trying getting those abs to show like mine then will talk k
Nah i like Lucas the Mucus. We can tell by the way your dick is all shrivlled up and your balls are hanging to the floor. Don't think you want to play this game little boy Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Geez. Are we playing this game again? You sent me a million PMs like 6 years ago with the same theme. I'm 6'4"190 lbs and I'm probably ten years younger than you. Trust me, my balls are fine LOL. Got something else?

Edit: I've seen that you have added to what I quoted. I'm at the gym a minimum of 5 days a week dipshit Why do you think I am as tall as I am and I weigh 190 lbs? And I wish I was bald, I could save some money on hair cuts. Unfortunately, I have a full head of hair so I have to get a hair cut every 2-3 weeks. Got anything else?
Are you playing this game again. You started it Mucus
Are you playing this game again. You started it Mucus.
Trust me babe your not all that sweetheart. Time to move on like you said its been 7 yrs. Get over your Tara fix already geeez man
Are you playing this game again. You started it Mucus.
Trust me babe your not all that sweetheart. Time to move on like you said its been 7 yrs. Get over your Tara fix already geeez man Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That's funny - "Tara fix". You went retard third person on me LOL. I think you have been banned half of the time I've been on this board and few people probably gave a fuck including me. But yeah, if it makes you feel better, I'm fixated on you

I just don't think it's cool that you lie about your age, you have outdated pics and you put guys like the OP down. Guys like the OP is the only reason why you have a fucking roof over your head with your career choice. You don't insult them. If you had half a brain you would know to appreciate them.
Grow up already this shit is old
Grow up please
What's that pick above? Are you a dark haired and a dark skinned latina on a beach now with your lying ass? If you were facing the camera, I could at least tell if it was you by your horse face. Instead, I see someone staring at sand while trying to figure out what it is
Blah blah blah..... don't hate. Move on already
Blah blah blah..... don't hate. Move on already Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Why? At least I'm keeping shit out in the open and not in PMs weirdo. I may be a troll and an asshole (I am proud of being both), but I'm only to people who deserve it. I read your PM to the OP before it was edited out. What purpose did it serve to put him down like that other than just to be mean as fuck to a guy looking for the opposite? You owe him an apology.
Blah blah blab is that all you got? You are getting weak man
When he apologizes for blowing up my phone all nite for calling me a cunt. I'll apologize.
Blah blah blab is that all you got? You are getting weak man
When he apologizes for blowing up my phone all nite for calling me a cunt. I'll apologize. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Okay, can I at least get an apology then? Me wasting my time on an old crazy woman claiming to be 33 years old should at least get me one. Don't you think?
Blah blah blah. Go grab a beer enjoy the Fireworks man