I would like to know...

My goal is to have you put
1)i miss Devon
2) i miss Devons pouty wet warm lips around my tallywhacker
3) i miss touring Greece with Devon
4) Im a man trapped on DDs bed by restraints and being used like a toy
5) I learned that pussy and drama dont always mix... some are just here for the fuck and the $ and enjoy their drama from masturbation material like Criminal Minds...
I like that fact that you set goals for yourself.... shows ambition! I have a feeling you reach most of your goals..

I'm excited I'm on your goals' list!!

You should add to your list something about being a school girl.... let's think about it... hmmm...
I like that fact that you set goals for yourself.... shows ambition! I have a feeling you reach most of your goals..

You should add to your list something about being a school girl.... let's think about it... hmmm... Originally Posted by mrwishful

im all about personalizing each time. already bought that outfit, sent u link.. hope u like...also added something else.... i like leaving one with that "wow! did that just happen?" factor/moment

and to stay on topic so i dont get spanked or put in eccie jail again

1. I would rather lose a limb than deal with a papercut.. those bitches hurt
2. once upon a time, kinky to me, meant doing it with lights on
3. i was actually a virgin until AFTER HS
4. if i offer to cook you a meal, have EMS on standby.. i cant cook
5. if one could gain calories from a sexual appetite... id be a SSBBW

(disclaimer- the above pics are not me.. just showing him the outfit i bought upon his request)

You should add to your list something about being a school girl.... let's think about it... hmmm... Originally Posted by mrwishful
How do you get on Devon's list........
How do you get on Devon's list........ Originally Posted by XmanVirgo
Just ask and be respectful.

I assure you, you'll be glad you're on her list