Which is sexier lengierie or nude

I like my provider dressed in a BOX OF WHEATIES!!

LOL.. that made me laugh!

Dressing up is one of my favorite parts prior to our visit.
Taking that away is like taking candy from a baby! Originally Posted by melannie_star
some women look really good in a man's shirt unbuttoned halfway down, with or without the thong underneath. Most look good in a matching bra and panties. And most look good in some sort of sexy lingerie. I don't really have a preference but I do prefer that they wear something. I consider my session with a provider a gift to myself and I love unwrapping gifts and the anticipation of seeing what's inside.
The one time I saw Bella she was wearing a sexy dress, like something she might wear out on the town. After a short make out session she allowed me to slowly help her out of her clothes, one at a time, while I explored her body with my hands and lips. Thats the way I think a session should start, IMHO. Doesn't mean other ways are wrong or bad, it's just a preference. Originally Posted by golforfish
This post belongs undeer the thread lap dogs
Having read the ladies' comments, my preference is now what they wish. Because I prefer nudity, being from Mars, it is not a lady's, being from Venus.
I like them in tee shirt and pantys. Never been into lingerie.
I prefer stockings, garter belt and a nice pair of high stiletto heels, all under a nice simple (and uncomplicated to remove) dress. At least for the first meeting. ;-)
I love outfits and I also like being completely naked right after I put lotion on and feel refreshed!
I like wearing outfits, they make it fun and sexxy!!
I still think a buttplug and heel is way to go
Wild Woman Here!!! I just love to get dressed up!!!
It's sexy to leave something up to the imagination, then rip it off!!!
Originally Posted by berkleigh

Uh, yes please!
I love sexy lingerie, which is transparent / see-through....I love to start foreplay with sexy lingerie on and then slowly take them off.....one at a time.....and enjoy the skin and the meat.....and everything else.....
I am late to this party however. I love nude with her thong swinging on her finger and a develish look. FUCK YEAHHH!!!!
Ive always preferred booty shorts and heels
I always try to wear a sexy dress, unless otherwise requested. But what I like to wear under it, well that just depends on my mood. Some days I enjoy thigh highs, sexy lingerie or maybe just a sexy bra & panty set, or going commando under a cute pair of shorts and sexy top w/wedges
First time I met Laura she was wearing a blue print or polka dot dress. Totally hot and sexy. That was over 18 months ago and I remember it like yesterday. She is just sexy in street clothes.

I always try to wear a sexy dress, unless otherwise requested. But what I like to wear under it, well that just depends on my mood. Some days I enjoy thigh highs, sexy lingerie or maybe just a sexy bra & panty set, or going commando under a cute pair of shorts and sexy top w/wedges Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
hanes415.... need I say more