Dipshit of the Year!

How'd that parler thing work out for you?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Parler? It’s up. I use it to organize news organizations that are outside the MSM propaganda machine. I have them organized there. It’s better than having several apps. They’re on one app, It’s all on Parler. So it’s an efficient and effective way to get the news. I’m on Telegram also. I follow people that have pertinent things to say. It’s all good Cruiser. Thanks for asking.
gaetz is a sugardaddy from what i can tell. his so-called friend may have set him up for blackmail.
Parler? It’s up. I use it to organize news organizations that are outside the MSM propaganda machine. I have them organized there. It’s better than having several apps. They’re on one app, It’s all on Parler. So it’s an efficient and effective way to get the news. I’m on Telegram also. I follow people that have pertinent things to say. It’s all good Cruiser. Thanks for asking. Originally Posted by bambino
Bina proudly represents the right wing fringe. No hint of violence. So that's a plus.
Bina proudly represents the right wing fringe. No hint of violence. So that's a plus. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
How is it right wing violence? It’s actually pretty tame. But you don’t know what you don’t know. Cruisers gotta cruise!!!
Did I say it was violent? You just spew far right-wing bullshit. As you admit. NO . . . hint of violence. Reading is fundamental. Sir.
Did I say it was violent? You just spew far right-wing bullshit. As you admit. NO . . . hint of violence. Reading is fundamental. Sir. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Read your post Cruiser. You said “ no hint of violence”. How does one decipher that? Other than you’re hinting violence on Parler. In that regard, Twitter is full of violence from the Ayatollah to Human trafficking. You must have been on a three month bender on your bancation. A little edgy on your return. Have another drink my friend.
Read your post Cruiser. You said “ no hint of violence”. How does one decipher that? Other than you’re hinting violence on Parler. In that regard, Twitter is full of violence from the Ayatollah to Human trafficking. You must have been on a three month bender on your bancation. A little edgy on your return. Have another drink my friend. Originally Posted by bambino

You know what? I am drinking right now. But you still have a hard time with English. I just think you're full of shit. That's all. Read carefully and use a dictionary if you must.

No violent rhetoric from you.
If the psychos say the truth is out there, the media is biased just to make themselves feel better. Circle jerk central here.

Right, bina? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
By now your BAC is three times the limit.
By now your BAC is three times the limit. Originally Posted by Levianon17

At least I can come back down from my experience. Some people will never be able to be more than just simpletons. Know what I mean Vern?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXy_MlyLAFI
You know what? I am drinking right now. But you still have a hard time with English. I just think you're full of shit. That's all. Read carefully and use a dictionary if you must.

No violent rhetoric from you. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I’m drinking too. Some Vodkey on the rocks. You have certainly changed since you were been banned. I’m starting to think the scuttlebutt about you and Munchie are the same person is true., I was actually sticking up for you. I actually thought I was banned for talking about Clemente and sports in general with you as hijacking. Alas my banning was for a noble cause.
At least I can come back down from my experience. Some people will never be able to be more than just simpletons. Know what I mean Vern?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yeah, but I never see any difference in you. It's always the same stupid crap.
Yeah, but I never see any difference in you. It's always the same stupid crap. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Ok, it’s official. The Cruiser is Munchie and should be treated as YR and Hohummer. Dual accounts. Both should be banned. It’s pretty obvious.,
cruiser is munchie? Say it aint so....

Both seem to get mean the more they drink
Ok, it’s official. The Cruiser is Munchie and should be treated as YR and Hohummer. Dual accounts. Both should be banned. It’s pretty obvious., Originally Posted by bambino

Munch isn't a poet. Obviously. Dork.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you get "soft tissue" damage?

cruiser is munchie? Say it aint so....

Both seem to get mean the more they drink Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sensitive. Are we?

To Be More Successful, Follow Elon Musk's Advice and Redefine the Word 'Rude'

https://www.inc.com/jessica-stillman...word-rude.html

Life, as we've all been reminded recently, is short. How much more productive (and happy) could we be if we redefined rude so that wasting someone else's time or insisting they adapt their style to suit your preconceptions was considered far ruder than saying no to a pointless meeting or allowing your personality to shine through at work?

Never stop appreciating and helping others and looking for ways to put them at ease, but maybe the post-pandemic world is the perfect opportunity to stop being quite so "polite."