Blowpop's List: January 2010

sorry guys for baiting in that dick smoke, I knew better.

I will respect common sense next time. Originally Posted by notanewbie
"Knew" is past tense. So it's pretty obvious that you didn't. But maybe you might "know" better now. But I still deem that unlikely considering this common sense you speak of doesn't appear to be your forte. Don't worry, you aren't alone in this boat. Here, let me grab a paddle.
II2 thanks so much for switching avatars. Originally Posted by Wayward

when THAT is an improvement.....
Friends, just ignore him. He craves attention, and he'll go away once he sees something else shiny to play with.
But can we have a private over/under for the number of times he gets banned next weekend?

I want 6.
I never miss the sloppiest and wettest bbbjtc/cim I've ever witnessed when Tia Travels visits

Also love her expert Russian she speaks with those gorgeous natural 40DD's
BP,
I always did appreciate your lists on aspd; so here's one I recommend for you just in case you haven't tried her yet.
Ariel of Houston- she has amazing french skills with a gorgeous face to go with it.
BP,
Ariel of Houston- she has amazing french skills with a gorgeous face to go with it.
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Oh, that is way above his pay grade at her going rates. Gorgeous girl though.
Considering Xavier's apparent attitude toward women, this doesn't surprise me. He's someone I'd never refer to my worst enemy, even if she needed the money. Originally Posted by blowpop
First off i never needed a vouch from Wayward. I simply mentioned we went a long way back on the boards, and i knew she participated on the "y". She took it in her own hands to get waywards stamp of approval.

As for your declaration of never refering me to your worst enemy BP, i dont know who was really asking. Certainly not me. But thanks for your blanket declaration. When did your street walker level providers start requiring screening. The truth is that if you ever want to see any high quality women,
i might be nice enough to put in a good word for u despite our differences. I cant promise it will help though. You charms may not work on those that can read or write. Let alone both. Just like not every guy wants to see the high volume bargin flavor of the month, not every provider desires to meet the guy who has been with half the providers on the board regardless of their looks or personal hygene just so he can add them to his "list". But i know there is no shortage of providers who are willing to take your money. So i am fully aware the lists will keep on a coming. Sort of like your "gift" that keeps on giving.
It's funny how all of a sudden I find myself searching for posts by VN.
Wowie. I'm number 2? That's neat!

Thank you.

Kisses,

Veronica
I have a question. Why do some girls swallow and others spit. It seems to me once you come bb in her mouth why not go ahead and swallow. If the taste is why she spits, it seems to me to be rtoo late for that. And if she's worried about disease, I'd say it was also too late. I have always wondered about this. I guess I don't have enough to do with my time.
I have a question. Why do some girls swallow and others spit. It seems to me once you come bb in her mouth why not go ahead and swallow. If the taste is why she spits, it seems to me to be rtoo late for that. And if she's worried about disease, I'd say it was also too late. I have always wondered about this. I guess I don't have enough to do with my time. Originally Posted by Hell yes
They only spit yours...................they don't spit on the rest of us.
Unless a lady has an open sore in her mouth or has recently had dental work she is not really "exposed" to diseases like HIV. It's a psychological thing as well.....Think of it like an oyster (for those who don't like oyster)....it's gross to have in your mouth but swallowing can make some gag.....
I have a question. Why do some girls swallow and others spit. It seems to me once you come bb in her mouth why not go ahead and swallow. If the taste is why she spits, it seems to me to be rtoo late for that. And if she's worried about disease, I'd say it was also too late. I have always wondered about this. I guess I don't have enough to do with my time. Originally Posted by Hell yes
Depends.. a big mouthful on an empty stomach usually doesn't go down so well. Or if you're dehydrated or a smoker, your man goo is probably especially thick or strong tasting
I don't smoke, Robin!