Trini30 andadian Goddess - Fell through (TWICE)

A lady called me out of the blue last week asking to see me, and she took half of her usual $150 fee. Another texted me a few days ago and took $60 rather than her usual $120. It has been coming in waves the last two weeks. Most I have paid in the last two weeks was $120 an hour for Eccie girls I have previously seen. Originally Posted by Monte Cito
Names, or it never happened.
Dannie, he speaks the truth. I just saw a well known provider that normally charges $500 an hour for a pack of cigarretes, a case of Diet Rite, a watermelon, and a buy one bucket get one free coupon to Chicken Express.
I love ncns in coed.

I have 40 reviews, ill offer ten bucks to anyone who will ncns me.

I promise to post a thread so a few hundred guys will look at your profile. Originally Posted by monkmonk

Where is my thread and $10?
Where is my thread and $10? Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
The other half of the double showed up, you'll get nothing and like it.

Correct me if im wrong, but you texted before the hour was up with some lame excuse.
You're a dick, period. Honestly, you deserve to get the run around! Lmao! We are for sale, not on sale... $50?! Cmon, you really think girls would be willing to go out of their way for that? Please. Especially not after she felt harassed. I don't blame her one bit... Yes, informing you of the change would have been a good idea, but I probably would have done the same thing had you done that to me.
Centex and Trinid have kissed and made up. Montecito this was a not a haggling situation but i get what your saying. Also monticetio key word was they contacted you but once again that is not haggling.
Moot...what if it were yes, what's your answer? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Yes.
I like how the OP reiterates that it was $50 PLUS a review.
Unless a lady is offering a review special, don't think that offering her a review earns you a discount. That is taking advantage of newbies, plain and simple.
...very ironic.

By trying to get a cheap fuck, he instead shows himself to be one. Originally Posted by Mister Tudball
Tud,

May I borrow this sentence for a future signature line? It is fucking classic.

JMO.

Huck