How do you lke to be rejected?

I'd want to know what I did to turn you off to seeing me. Originally Posted by urbanmeyer
So would I.
Yes, absolutely reply with your rejection. It's not the rejection, it's the delivery. I would love to know why though, cause if I can make an adjustment or change, I will for future requests. I've accepted rejection in everything, however, I was hoping to not experience it here very often, at least, since I'm basically "paying" to not be rejected. So it would be great to know. Good post!
I would like a nice Candy Gram with a sweeet song to boot!
  • onei
  • 07-24-2014, 02:08 PM
I'd want to know what I did to turn you off to seeing me. Originally Posted by urbanmeyer
So would I. Originally Posted by PervusMaximus
Good luck with that one!
Any response is better than nothing. They are still searching for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. It disappeared 8 MAR. Since there was no communication before going down, everyone still wants to know what happened. Search parties are still going out now.

So when you try to communicate with a provider who doesn't get back to you, do you send out more frantic messages? Send out a search party?

I mean, hopefully the provider isn't under hundreds of feet of water in the Indian Ocean that would prevent her from returning calls, PMs, or texts...
I would rather a quick 'no' response. I am not going to care why you decline. If I have time to see someone, I want to move on to the next option sooner.

If I request an appointment, I will wait a reasonable amount of time for a response before going to the next one on my mental list. I wouldn't care why unless I got rejected by quite a few providers in a row - then I would wonder if something was up.
Maverick: Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby.
Air Boss Johnson: Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.