Do Men Pay Attention to Backgrounds?

I did not read all of the responses of this post, the one thing that I DEFINITELY do not want to see in the background of a photo is kids. I don't know if that has already been mentioned in this thread or not. But come on ladies, hide your kids and photos of them before you take pictures. It never makes a lady look very classy when she posts Hooker photos on public Internet websites with children in the background.
Lacy, the thread was a great idea. Pictures are important both foreground and background and providers need to think about them a lot more carefully. In terms of your pics, one does get distracted by your curvy body so the background is a bit of a blur but I was interested in those chairs in your main showcase pic. Where did you get them?
I did not read all of the responses of this post, the one thing that I DEFINITELY do not want to see in the background of a photo is kids. I don't know if that has already been mentioned in this thread or not. But come on ladies, hide your kids and photos of them before you take pictures. It never makes a lady look very classy when she posts Hooker photos on public Internet websites with children in the background. Originally Posted by Naughty Destiny
I belong to a board in Canada and you get banned for doing that! I agree, no kids period!
I belong to a board in Canada and you get banned for doing that! I agree, no kids period! Originally Posted by canuckvic
If she had her period there wouldn't be any kids! Just sayin...
Lmao!!!! I saw a face book /twitter posting thread showing some terrible photos obviously if the dog is in the background,toilet plus clutter,laundry,toothpaste on mirrors and obvious blurry colored in photo edits trying to color over areas that could have been done differently make a big difference. Kinda entertaining to see all the blasts that day. What's even worse is they still do it.
We should have a contest, compete for the worst background in a pic. Contest open to all.

Now what will the prize be?

I elect lacy as the judge.
I certainly do. I have even gone as far as to save a pic and blow it up, just to find the person taking the pic was a male standing off in a corner and his reflection was in a mirror. If I hadn't been looking at all the details in the pic I would've missed it. I also have tried to determine what Hotel a girls pics have been taken from, by comparing the decor in the pic, like pictures, paint color, bed spreads ect. from pictures on Hotel web sites. Originally Posted by acp5762
Lol!I have seen this too a guy taking the picture and you can see his reflection.It was so obvious the picture did not need to be blown up to see it.Let's just say he did not look like a professional photographer lol.
I also saw an ad with a provider had pics with hypodermic needles on a table in the background.Yikes!
I belong to a board in Canada and you get banned for doing that! I agree, no kids period! Originally Posted by canuckvic
Not just in Canada, Vic
We should have a contest, compete for the worst background in a pic. Contest open to all.

Now what will the prize be?

I elect lacy as the judge. Originally Posted by Citori
Woot!!
Lol!I have seen this too a guy taking the picture and you can see his reflection.It was so obvious the picture did not need to be blown up to see it.Let's just say he did not look like a professional photographer lol.
I also saw an ad with a provider had pics with hypodermic needles on a table in the background.Yikes! Originally Posted by jaydalee
Hypodermic Needles. Oh thats good. Ha and just to think some of the Bleeding Hearts in here would assume she's a Diabetic and see her cause they think they would be helping her fill her Insulin Rx, lol.
Citori, a while back, maybe a year or so, there was a add with the girl standing at the bathroom mirrow with cell phone in hand, taking the typical picture.

In the mirrow, you could see the toilet, and there was a big ole "log" that had refused to go down. Funny as shit.

That picture is in the archives somewhere, I have no idea how to find it, but somebody on here darn sure could. It would be a winner.
Seems like many people are "fixated" on that toilet pic. Somebody needs to find it. I would imagine somebody saved it who was particularly into that kind of pic.
this one?
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2012, 01:01 PM
DING DING DING

WE HAVE A WINNER !!
I dont know if that is the only one but the other guys need to say if that is the one that caught their attention. Glad somebody saves those kind of pics for these kind of threads. I dont think there is any aspect of that pic that is inviting.