Dinner date

Guys - You want some whine with this dinner conversation. Because all your complaints about expensive or ridiculous "dinner date rates" are falling on deaf ears. Sansaa calls you out on the fact that most dinner rates are for new clients. VIP clients get discounted or complimentary options. Your Jedi mind tricks aren't working here. None of these ladies are lowering their rates just because YOU don't want to see them at that rate.

Besides. You need to up your hobby game. Learn how to unlock the secret level where she invites you out and pays for dinner. Rookies.
Guys - You want some whine with this dinner conversation. Because all your complaints about expensive or ridiculous "dinner date rates" are falling on deaf ears. Sansaa calls you out on the fact that most dinner rates are for new clients. VIP clients get discounted or complimentary options. Your Jedi mind tricks aren't working here. None of these ladies are lowering their rates just because YOU don't want to see them at that rate.

Besides. You need to up your hobby game. Learn how to unlock the secret level where she invites you out and pays for dinner. Rookies. Originally Posted by omakase

haha, love it.
Here's how I look at it. If I guy is paying for a session then wants to go eat or have drinks. If my evening is open I don't see why not. The problem I see is a guy wanting to take me out for dinner and or drinks and not have a session. That wasted time with no money made. Just my 2 cents
That's A pretty fair way to do it BA. The main thing is that it works for you.

And I respect the others who have fees too. Because it is all about time and not taking advantage of what someone believes their time is worth. 👍
Eating and talking is part of ur business ? At $$-$$$$ per hour??? Shit, I just go find me a nice looking shrink, lawyer, architect or whoever and it will come out cheaper.... missing a potential biz??? R u really f*ing 24/7 at $$-$$$& an hr??? I just don't understand some ladies really thinking $$-$$$$ hr for diner really justify....but I am sure there are some fool or stupid rich that will pay that....good luck finding one... If ur having diner with fool, u still don't deserve $$/hr because that's way beyond real professional (doctor, lawyer, shrink) rate. Some ladies think they can fool someone charging crazy diner rate. You are only fooling urself.
Oh, one more... There is an agency in NY (never used it). It is non-illegal strictly partner diner or party... There hourly rate was $50-$90//hr (no sex, not even kissing allowed) and these are real professional hot looking men&women. I am sure they don't even charge ur rate today..... Originally Posted by eng
With that attitude twoards providers im sure nobody wants to eat with u anyway lol
With that attitude twoards providers im sure nobody wants to eat with u anyway lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Oh shit
After reading this entire thread, it's easy to see where the divide comes.

Most guys, one would think, realize that a provider is not going to go to lunch or dinner with them as an OTC icebreaker and without having booked an appointment with them.

That leaves two groups from the provider's point of view:
The ones that occasionally would accept an OTC dinner invitation from a regular client, and the ones that absolutely would not.

Or look at it this way:
One group of providers values the relationships, business and personal, that their job entails, and they realize that each side of the relationship tends to benefit the other. These ladies allow themselves to enjoy the company of their clients (some of their clients, at least).

The other group of providers have no interest in their clients, other than in a business sense. They probably have a husband, boyfriend or pimp, so they couldn't care less about spending extra time with a client unless he's forking over the cash. The notion of an "eye candy" fee may seem ludicrous to guys, but that's exactly the way this group of providers looks at the meeting, regardless of whether you've paid $300 for the dinner, $400 for the concert or whatever.

With those two attitudes in mind, go back and reread the thread. Ladies, I apologize if I'm wrong or generalizing, but it appears that personal situations seem to be guiding a lot of the all-business attitudes.
After reading this entire thread, it's easy to see where the divide comes.

Most guys, one would think, realize that a provider is not going to go to lunch or dinner with them as an OTC icebreaker and without having booked an appointment with them.

That leaves two groups from the provider's point of view:
The ones that occasionally would accept an OTC dinner invitation from a regular client, and the ones that absolutely would not.

Or look at it this way:
One group of providers values the relationships, business and personal, that their job entails, and they realize that each side of the relationship tends to benefit the other. These ladies allow themselves to enjoy the company of their clients (some of their clients, at least).

The other group of providers have no interest in their clients, other than in a business sense. They probably have a husband, boyfriend or pimp, so they couldn't care less about spending extra time with a client unless he's forking over the cash. The notion of an "eye candy" fee may seem ludicrous to guys, but that's exactly the way this group of providers looks at the meeting, regardless of whether you've paid $300 for the dinner, $400 for the concert or whatever.

With those two attitudes in mind, go back and reread the thread. Ladies, I apologize if I'm wrong or generalizing, but it appears that personal situations seem to be guiding a lot of the all-business attitudes. Originally Posted by bpurple66
Basically, some providers keep it 100% professional and some are okay with mixing a little business with socializing. And there is nothing wrong with that. It just depends on her style.
Bp nailed it in post #67! It's not rocket science...some ladies can and will and some ladies can't or won't
A very interesting discussion, I recently took advantage of HoneyRose (http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=112 )offer of going on an outing for $50.00. I had not seen her before and meeting for lunch and talking about mutual interests (we called it our book club) was something I enjoyed. I now know that when we have a session, we will be comfortable with each other & should lead to both of us having more fun. I think that is a good investment. I was going to do a review but I'm not sure if anyone would care with a PG ROS.
Well I hope you booked her Bbud and had mucho fun