Dominion drops their lawsuits against Powell, Guliani and Lindell!!

Dodging your latest attempt to out another member?

That isn’t going away bud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Outing what? I’m 64, I missed the tail end of Viet Nam by a few years. You’ve said many times you served in Viet Nam. Do the math. Other than that, I know nothing about you. Nor do I want to.
Outing what? I’m 64, I missed Viet Nam by a few years. You’ve said many times you served in Viet Nam. Do the math. Other than that, I know nothing about you. Originally Posted by bambino

So you feel lucky, right? Missing Vietnam, I'm sure you still joined up, right? Regale us with the stories of your patriotic sacrifice. Something beyond "I didn't get an STD" would be nice.
So you feel lucky, right? Missing Vietnam, I'm sure you still joined up, right? Regale us with the stories of your patriotic sacrifice. Something beyond "I didn't get an STD" would be nice. Originally Posted by TechPapi
No, I had a scholarship to play football. Thanks for asking tho. Now quit sniffing me.
No, I had a scholarship to play football. Thanks for asking tho. Now quit sniffing me. Originally Posted by bambino
Of course you did. lol
Of course you did. lol Originally Posted by TechPapi
Actually, 3 offers. Since you know a lot about me, which one did I accept?
Actually, 3 offers. Since you know a lot about me, which one did I accept? Originally Posted by bambino

None. Because none were offered. It only exists in your fever-dream imagination. From a football scholarship to sitting in a "dive bar" bullshitting us all with telegram links. That's a pretty big fall.
None. Because none were offered. It only exists in your fever-dream imagination. From a football scholarship to sitting in a "dive bar" bullshitting us all with telegram links. That's a pretty big fall. Originally Posted by TechPapi
I’m actually at my home. But I’ve enjoyed drinks at dive bars now and then. It seems I’m living free in your paper bag head. But, the Dominion cases are bullshit. So is Dominion. They are going down.
I’m actually at my home. But I’ve enjoyed drinks at dive bars now and then. It seems I’m living free in your paper bag head. But, the Dominion cases are bullshit. So is Dominion. They are going down. Originally Posted by bambino

And so is your bullshit about being offered a scholarship for any sort of athletic activity. Particularly if it kept you from serving your country, slick.

But I'm sure Dominion will win or there will be a settlement where they get paid a shitload of money.
CTE explains it all. Should we type slower for you to understand English Bambi.
And so is your bullshit about being offered a scholarship for any sort of athletic activity. Particularly if it kept you from serving your country, slick.

But I'm sure Dominion will win or there will be a settlement where they get paid a shitload of money. Originally Posted by TechPapi
You just proved you don’t know anything about me. And you don’t know anything about Dominion either. Now, I’ll go back to ignoring you. But you can keep on stalking me. You’re not the first, you won’t be the last.
Outing what? I’m 64, I missed the tail end of Viet Nam by a few years. You’ve said many times you served in Viet Nam. Do the math. Other than that, I know nothing about you. Nor do I want to. Originally Posted by bambino
Man, you’re forgetting real hard.

Rock and roll, dude!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Man, you’re forgetting real hard.

Rock and roll, dude!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No shit. I'm expecting any day his family will lock him up for dementia. Of course, that assumes he has any family that gives a fuck about him. lol Sad and pathetic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You just proved you don’t know anything about me. And you don’t know anything about Dominion either. Now, I’ll go back to ignoring you. But you can keep on stalking me. You’re not the first, you won’t be the last. Originally Posted by bambino

Actually, I just proved I don't give a single FUCK about you. Do whatever you like. I'll be calling out your bullshit until I get tired of it. Pat Tillman had balls. You definitely aren't him, despite how much you try to convince yourself that you are.
https://www.thestandardsc.org/jay-gr...ystemic-fraud/

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Irrelevant to this thread. For a change.