#NeverRomney

I'm echoing bambino's heartfelt sediments.

If you have an issue with that....take it up with him.

Originally Posted by WTF
I took bambino to mean that Romney should go away like McCain should have gone away.

You however seemed to be the one to turn it to the macabre with your various images.
I took bambino to mean that Romney should go away like McCain should have gone away.

You however seemed to be the one to turn it to the macabre with your various images. Originally Posted by eccielover
Don’t mind WTF. A juvenile flunky.
Don’t mind WTF. A juvenile flunky. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah from gay images to macabre images. It's hard to tell where his mind will go, but overall it seems to remain sick.
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2019, 10:46 AM

You however seemed to be the one to turn it to the macabre with your various images. Originally Posted by eccielover
I do not give a fuck how you took it to mean....this is America, you can take a finger up the bambino for all I care.

Another thoughtless and worthless post by wtf..

Looks like hes tryin to catch up to yssups post count!
Another thoughtless and worthless post by wtf..

Looks like hes tryin to catch up to yssups post count! Originally Posted by winn dixie
How to tell you're a worthless troll.

You post something from Amanda Bynes.
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2019, 11:38 AM
How to tell you're a worthless troll.

You post something from Amanda Bynes. Originally Posted by eccielover
All I have to do is read you hypocritical dribble to know you're a political ignoramus.

It's difficult to catch up with Assup's post count then you're banned for 30-90 days at a time. Speaking of, I believe WTF has stuck around longer after this banning than last time.

WTF is Romney. that is all...

WTF is Romney. that is all...

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Now, I'm not a huge Romney fan at this point, but that's just mean to Romney.

I don't think even Romney would post something from Amanda Bynes.
  • WTF
  • 10-08-2019, 04:38 PM

Now, I'm not a huge Romney fan at this point, but that's just mean to Romney.

I don't think even Romney would post something from Amanda Bynes. Originally Posted by eccielover