Interesting breakfast with Andrea Swallows

You know, if I was the OP I might be less worried about the pimp, and more worried about the IHOP cameras having images of me dining with the pimped gal whose photograph I posted on the internet. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yes jake I think this man has a point coupled
with the fact that she is probably under drinking age (21), you already admitted giving her beer.
And now you say they have your picture. This soap opera has gone from bad to worst to out of this world. Why would you allow anyone to take your picture especially a pimp?
Yes jake I think this man has a point couples with the fact that he is under age (21), you already admitted giving her beer.
And now you say they have your picture. This soap opera has gone from bad to worst to out of this world. Why would you allow anyone to take your picture especially a pimp? Originally Posted by macbeth1000
She took a selfie before all this happened, the pimp was the last part of us hanging out for 2 hours
She took a selfie before all this happened, the pimp was the last part of us hanging out for 2 hours Originally Posted by jakejake52
She took a selfie... Yeaaaaa I got nothing
I want another photo of that IHOP T-bone steak!
She took a selfie... Yeaaaaa I got nothing Originally Posted by macbeth1000
It was before I knew there was a pimp there, didn't think he would of let her go for so long without having her charge something
How about "Verified Pimp" "Verified Stalker" and "Verified Idiot" status under the handle? ..
I can think of several around here Duke ... SMDH

I am proposing that the Staff creates a sticky thread here called "These are the OK pimps who never lie, stalk hobbyists at IHOP, and just want everyone to have a good time while they make their cash."

Also - nothing says class like hanging out, drinking beer in the IHOP parking lot. New hobby acronym: Illusion Ho Of Parking.

For those that can't understand why this trainwreck is happening, you haven't read co-ed in the last 3 years...

I can also not state how funny the "baby, lemme buy you an IHOP steak while we chat about yo pimp" picture really is. Pics say 1000 words, and that one maybe a few more. Originally Posted by Duke of G
It was before I knew there was a pimp there, didn't think he would of let her go for so long without having her charge something Originally Posted by jakejake52
WTF??? A steak at IHOP has to set you back like $12.99 - bitches be gettin paid.
Love the Drama's

We should have a pimp section so all the pimps can explain how great they are and take care of the girls.

We can categorize the pimps, amp pimps, studio pimps, independent pimps, gang pimps, white pimps, black pimps, female pimps, mixed race pimps, and so on...

There doesn't seem to be any drama lately from the Relax girl's pimp. Conspiracy... payoffs.... lol

We can have a pimp of the month contest.
Or take a pimp to lunch day.
Pimps can run a special of the month.
Or the pimps can start a draft. We can talk trade rumors and unpimp like conduct. Which would cause a life time ban.

So much for us to discuss, all this because we go nothing better to do.....

Dramas, always the dramas.

• Tetas
  • 05-14-2014, 02:34 PM
Post it in co-ed they said...
It'll be fun they said...
Well Jake, how's it working out for ya?

Don't worry, I'm sure Casper The Friendly Pimp won't blame any of this on YOU!
WTF??? A steak at IHOP has to set you back like $12.99 - bitches be gettin paid. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Yeah lol plus I bought the beer too
Yeah lol plus I bought the beer too Originally Posted by jakejake52
Again he says it. Dude this isn't funny. You probably got yourself in a whole shit of trouble and they have your picture.

You either have balls of steel or you flat out don't get it, anyway to each his own. This isn't going to end well, you don't need a crystal ball to tell you this.
Again he says it. Dude this isn't funny. You probably got yourself in a whole shit of trouble and they have your picture.

You either have balls of steel or you flat out don't get it, anyway to each his own. This isn't going to end well, you don't need a crystal ball to tell you this. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Yeah I got that part, I'm not going to any hotels like this for a while doubt they can find me unless they got my plates
Yeah I got that part, I'm not going to any hotels like this for a while doubt they can find me unless they got my plates Originally Posted by jakejake52
And you think they don't. You said the pimp left and came back, maybe he took a selfie with your plates.

I can't be called as a witness in a murder case. My puppy fido won't be able to take this.
Someone close this thread please my spidey senses telling me that this won't end well.
Yeah mods good time to close this thread
Wow! That's crazy! It got better with each page!