The truth about Herpes

If you are active in the hobby then you are willingly putting yourself in harms way. There are some individuals that throw any & all safety precautions out the window....those are the ones that I look out for the most. However, the only 100% effective route to take in order to remain STD free, is DO NOT HOBBY. Anything bare is a risk. We all know that. I'm glad some people are honest about what they have and what they do. Helps me when I'm doing my research.
Well damn, guess I will have to build a star schema chart or some shit. Shits crazy
its pretty amazing how irresponsible some people can be. if anyone looks HARD enough, you will find THE SHOCKING TRUTHS: and Herpes is no big deal as the O.P. provided. I guess this makes it O.K. in your book..... and how sir do you sleep at nights?
Here is the math. Pick it apart all you want but in the end, the results are consistent with what providers admit to me after I disclose to them that I am HSV+. (By "consistent" I mean that only about half of them admit it but I suspect many hold back for fear that I may tell the wrong person)

By "seasoned" I mean with a history of at least 50 sexual partners. As you all well know, most providers go way over this number, even above 1000. Moreover, females are far more likely to contract herpes when exposed.

The probability of rolling a given number on a common six sided die is 16.66% per roll. That is not too far from the published HSV infection rates but this has little relevance as I will explain later. It is, however good for explaining how to derive an equation to calculate HSV infection rate of a population.

If you are rolling 6 six-sided standard dice what are the odds of rolling six of a kind at least once? The easiest equation is 1 - the odds of NOT rolling 6: (5/6 times) multiplied to the exponential power of how many times rolled.

Where R = rolls The answer is:
1-(5/6)Er (Er means to the r'th power)
with 6 rolls it is 66.5%

Obviously you are not 66% likely to have herpes after only 6 partners. This is because there are other intervening factors that lower the transmission rate. HSV+ individuals do not shed the virus most of the time and even if exposed, you are not 100% likely to get herpes. (higher in women, lower in men), additionally, condom use decreases (does not eliminate) transmission rate.

The easiest way to calculate the average HSV transmission rate is to back into it using published average partners (6 to 8) and percentage infected (15.1%). Given the above, I believe the real chance of getting herpes at any time is only about 2.5% (1/40). This changes the above equation as follows:

Calculating the odds of having herpes Where R = sexual partner/events, the equation above changes to 1-(39/40)Er
Six partners comes to 14.1%
eight partners comes to 18.3%
fifty partners comes to 71.8%

BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE! all of this is assuming you are having sex with the “average” person where only 1/6 people have herpes. Seasoned providers and hobbyists are far from “average”. With the above in mind, it is easy to understand why the HSV infection rate is so high in seasoned providers and hobbyists as well. I believe it is as high as 80%.

Again, I find this high rate is consistent with what providers admit to me after I disclose that I am HSV+ .

To all of the HSV+ providers: contrary to what others may imply, you are not in the minority. Everyone else is hiding it just like you. They are afraid to admit it for fear of public outrage from a few uneducated drama queens as you have already seen post here in this thread.

To all of the HSV+ hobbiests: ditto

I doubt this will get anyone else to come forward, but I hope it puts peoples' minds at ease knowing that they are far from alone. In our unique little community, they are the majority.
Two things make my sides hurt reading this:

1) Adrienne Baptiste, formerly BSB, formerly Brownsugarbaby, formerly something else, a known major bareback hustling hoe who'd let her Dad creampie her, commenting like she ain't got something...lmao...I'll bet the fucking ranch against that!!!...Before you respond calling me an asshat, please tell us how many abortions you've had and why you photoshopped your photos for so long.

2) The OP had sex years ago, knowingly, with someone who told him upfront she had Herpes before he stuck his uncovered dick it and then guess what happened? He got it, too!!...Genius...Can't wait for you to come on here bragging you contracted AIDS/HIV from an honest, upfront tranny!

Edit: I just added 3rd

3) bengay / been gay ...Haha
Remember folks Misery loves Company.

People like gayBen think because they have what they have, because they did what the did to get the disease;the entire world deserves to be infected. Then he would be considered normal again if everybody has it, right?
People rationize anything to make themselves feel better.

I'm willing to bet the way you recieved "the gift" was outside the norms of bbj and Cfs.

We all know the risk, and hopefully take measures to protect ourselves from psychopaths like yourself who want to intentionally piss in the pool.

I hope you got some sort of enjoyment out of it, but believe it or not we all know fools like you exist so this is probably why the ladies aren't entertaining it.

Congrats! The jokes on you LadyBoy.
Two things make my sides hurt reading this:

1) Adrienne Baptiste, formerly BSB, formerly Brownsugarbaby, formerly something else, a known major bareback hustling hoe who'd let her Dad creampie her, commenting like she ain't got something...lmao...I'll bet the fucking ranch against that!!!...Before you respond calling me an asshat, please tell us how many abortions you've had and why you photoshopped your photos for so long.

2) The OP had sex years ago, knowingly, with someone who told him upfront she had Herpes before he stuck his uncovered dick it and then guess what happened? He got it, too!!...Genius...Can't wait for you to come on here bragging you contracted AIDS/HIV from an honest, upfront tranny!

Edit: I just added 3rd

3) bengay / been gay ...Haha Originally Posted by ManSlut
like you said earlier today.. you are back!
2) The OP had sex years ago, knowingly, with someone who told him upfront she had Herpes before he stuck his uncovered dick it and then guess what happened? He got it, too!!...Genius...Can't wait for you to come on here bragging you contracted AIDS/HIV from an honest, upfront tranny! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Where on earth did you come up with that conclusion?

You are not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer are you? Which is greater, your age or your IQ?
like you said earlier today.. you are back! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yeah, and already commenting that a provider has something. Must be looking to see how fast he can get banned again.
six n thick, you must take into consideration this:

1, the statistics I quoted have nothing to do with just trannies.
2. I contracted herpes at a young age from a woman..who by the way, admitted it. (no matter, as many partners as I have had, I was bound to get it eventually)

I stopped counting years ago but I am sure my partner count is over 500 with the majority being females.. Originally Posted by bengay
Oh, she admitted telling you after she gave it to you, my bad.

Question, do you tell EVERY SINGLE PROVIDER you have HSV2 before seeing them? And what statistic do you have for rejection by them, StatMan?
Manslut, you are giving me a hard on. Lets go grab a beer, then you can come over to my place and be my bitch. Dont worry, it only hurts at first.

As for you questions, they are already answered in this thread.. I know it is hard for you to do but you should actually try to read. There are plenty of slow learners like you who can do this.
^^^No thanks, I'm not into Faggotry, but Adrienne Baptiste likes her bi-sexual boy toys, why don't you stick your little, disease infested Twinkie in her for a nice surprise.

Anyone who fucks her or you, well, hats off (excuse the pun) to the Fast Learners.

Thank you for exposing yourself to the community Genius.
Hats off...sounds like a date bottom boy! I will call the next time I am shedding. Dress nice for me.

Being that you are so lacking in grey matter: when I cum in your mouth, will it just splash against the inside of your skull?
Herp Derp would be an excellent custom user title for the OP.
Hats off...sounds like a date bottom boy! I will call the next time I am shedding. Dress nice for me.

Being that you are so lacking in grey matter: when I cum in your mouth, will it just splash against the inside of your skull? Originally Posted by bengay
note to self:

don't get into a ECCIE pissing match with bengay.

you'll lose.