I've Been Called On the Carpet

Hey SL, do you have a paint brush I can use? Got some pink paint I need to apply lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg stark-paint-main.jpg (70.6 KB, 97 views)
Hey SL, do you have a paint brush I can use? Got some pink paint I need to apply lol Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
OMG, she stops at nothing! God I love sassy chicks! Now don't go painting that mans ride pink! I think he is fond of the orange. Be nice!

This ones for you CB!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNowdx62tXo
I love how both of you guys have stayed on topic. For viewers who have joined late, they are playing out the honesty thing right now! Stay tuned!

(1) Awl4knot, in another thread I felt like you sided with some one who was ridiculing my threads. It was said they were boring, mundane and meaningless. (2) Well this thread here you started may have been a great example of that kind of thread. But it doesn't look like it will finish that way! You know you can request the mods close it. (3) One things for sure, being on the receiving end of the securitization isn't nearly as fun when it’s you! But, my hats off to you. (4) Most guys could [knot] handle the abuse! Give them hell, I'm cheering for you!

(5) Be nice now CB for [s]he know not what [s]he do! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL,

You confuse me and worry me. I identified the sources of my confusion and worry in your post with numbers so that this response will make a little more sense.

(1) I may have agreed that the threads in this forum could stand some improvement but I did not join in any ridicule of you or any other poster. Remember that my comments were tempered by saying that it was difficult to find good topics and that until someone did better work they should not be complaining. Commenting that there could be improvement is not a personal attack, and I certainly have no basis for attacking you. You keep on threading and posting and everything will be fine.

(2) I disagree that this thread was mundane or meaningless (it could be boring...I am like that). It may not be of Pulitzer quality, but it addressed a situation that was unique (at least to me) and involved fundamental hobby related issues such as provider etiquette and a hobbyist's right to privacy and freedom of choice. I was surprised at the variety and strength of some of the reactions and the anecdotes that some supplied, so awl-in-awl I count it as a fairly successful thread.

(3) What does "being on the receiving end of securitization" to mean? Do you mean criticism or sarcasm? And did you mean to say [4] that I handled the abuse well? Assuming that is the gist of these comments, it was not much of an effort. I have a fairy thick skin (although it is so soft) and I do not put much of my self-worth into the participation on these boards. Neither my BP or heart rate increased one iota, although it may have seen like my dander was up.

(5) I am worried about your comments about CB. You used the male pronoun "he" and was that on purpose? Are you hinting that the feisty CB is not who she(?) appears? Does the charade and faux personality go so far as to be hiding her true chromosomal make-up? That would be a shame since I viewed our verbal sparring as a form of verbal foreplay and I would hate to have wasted bandwidth and more with my responses. It would be
tres embarrassing.

This thread will soon move off the front page and will be forgotten until some new monger gets a strange email or PM from a curious/prying/promoting provider.

Awl4knot
Dude you are lacking in comprehension skills. "he" is referring to you.

LMAO as in "God forgive them for they know not what they do," just directed it towards you hun so he changed it to "he." Ask a mod, I am deff a "she"
SL,

You confuse me and worry me. I identified the sources of my confusion and worry in your post with numbers so that this response will make a little more sense.

I have that effect on people some times!

(1) I may have agreed that the threads in this forum could stand some improvement but I did not join in any ridicule of you or any other poster. Remember that my comments were tempered by saying that it was difficult to find good topics and that until someone did better work they should not be complaining. Commenting that there could be improvement is not a personal attack, and I certainly have no basis for attacking you. You keep on threading and posting and everything will be fine.

I did not feel you were personally attacking me, but you inferred the threads I posted were not the high standard of quality that meets your approval! If some one says screw you! And you simply post I agree or +1, your saying the same thing. Then you turn around and post a “dear Abby” thread? One thing is for sure, I make an easy target. While the preponderance of the words I use are not three Syllables or greater, I feel I get my message across baring the occasional typo or poor judgment in regard to what I feel is humorous! I do not mean to offend any one here. I'm just trying to have fun like everyone else! I appreciate constructive criticism, but feel it should be in the form of a PM not a public post! Thank you for your support and direction. I will post and start threads when I feel so inclined. And I look forward to you doing the same!

(2) I disagree that this thread was mundane or meaningless (it could be boring...I am like that). It may not be of Pulitzer quality, but it addressed a situation that was unique (at least to me) and involved fundamental hobby related issues such as provider etiquette and a hobbyist's right to privacy and freedom of choice. I was surprised at the variety and strength of some of the reactions and the anecdotes that some supplied, so awl-in-awl I count it as a fairly successful thread.

I am glad you are happy with it! Its certainly better than the tongue thread!?

(3) What does "being on the receiving end of securitization" to mean? Do you mean criticism or sarcasm? And did you mean to say [4] that I handled the abuse well? Assuming that is the gist of these comments, it was not much of an effort. I have a fairy thick skin (although it is so soft) and I do not put much of my self-worth into the participation on these boards. Neither my BP or heart rate increased one iota, although it may have seen like my dander was up.

My bad the word should have been "scrutinization" (Shit I hope that a real word. If not I’ll use my poetic license here!)Yes I think you’re holding your own with one of the sassiest chicks on here! I don't recommend playing with Naomi, London or LD. If you do better bring your a game brother! They are not for the faint of heart! LOL You have soft skin? OK, now I understand the "PINK" paint thing!? LOL

(5) I am worried about your comments about CB. You used the male pronoun "he" and was that on purpose? Are you hinting that the feisty CB is not who she(?) appears? Does the charade and faux personality go so far as to be hiding her true chromosomal make-up? That would be a shame since I viewed our verbal sparring as a form of verbal foreplay and I would hate to have wasted bandwidth and more with my responses. It would be tres embarrassing.

She is most definitely a she! No guy could EVER be that sassy! Trust me! And don't bring up that TS thing to me, I have put that in my past! LOL

This thread will soon move off the front page and will be forgotten until some new monger gets a strange email or PM from a curious/prying/promoting provider.

Awl4knot Originally Posted by awl4knot
Dude you are lacking in comprehension skills. "he" is referring to you.

LMAO as in "God forgive them for they know not what they do," just directed it towards you hun so he changed it to "he." Ask a mod, I am deff a "she" Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
I said he confused me. Among SL's "charms" is a loose punctuation system. He be missin' a few commas as in "Be nice now, CB, for he know[s]..."

I guess it was arrogant of me to assume that I know what to do.
But at least we are sure of your gender. I was a bit worried.

But can you tell me what that "securitization" stuff means?

Awl4knot
This is what is so cool (and maddening at times) about this particular forum. So many different personalities and so many subjects to be discussed. Some topics are mundane, some are controversial, some illicit strong reactions, some people will get their feelings hurt and some will get tempers flaring, sometimes there is kissing and making up, other times things are said that really make you think. I love it! Just like real life!
I said he confused me. Among SL's "charms" is a loose punctuation system. He be missin' a few commas as in "Be nice now, CB, for he know[s]..."

Ya got me on dat one! Doin da best I can with da little education I gots boss. It would seem there are many things I have pointed out you choose not to address. Good choice!

I guess it was arrogant of me to assume that I know what to do.
But at least we are sure of your gender. I was a bit worried.

Pretty fancy way of saying your wrong! I just say, shit I screwed up, or my bad! But I guess yours works also!

But can you tell me what that "securitization" stuff means?

Awl4knot Originally Posted by awl4knot
I'll handle this one CB! I thought I corrected myself. You must have missed that. Perhaps you can reread my last post. Come to find out the word I delineated "securitization" (In error MY BAD!) comes from the Greek root: Securi: Which means to hold tight or keep close. And Tiz: Which is also Greek and means that little spinning sound you hear in you head when your making as ass of your self. I have had heard it a time or two. Chica usually points it out to me! And last but not least: ation: Which is nothing more than making two greek roots and making them plural. So my interpretation of the word is: Hang on to your wits before you say stupid things! God knows I’ve done that a time or two!

Just having fun! Don't scratch me off your Christmas card list! LOL

... sometimes there is kissing and making up ... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Looks like it.

Hopefully if the making up gets frisky it will move to BCD.
Knot Im just giving you a HARD time lol. Back to the topic at hand, you did the right thing and Im glad to hear there is no backlash at you so far from her. I have told a few that I have age limits, race preferences, and a few other things up front and I end up getting hate mail or cursed out. Oh well, some of us just know what we like or want, and its not another persons place to compel themselves upon us when we have no desire to see them.
When issues become more complicated it takes longer to respond to them!
Some times you can time them with a calender? Back to the front page for a few more tongue twisters! LOL
Since this thread hasn't been locked, I've been meaning to say...

You didn't follow my advice. Therefore, I question your manhood and this thread is boring and useless. Kidding. I'm glad you found a tactful solution, and I have no comments about your manhood.

Advice to all: never post or send pics of your dander, up or down. Kidding again. I know what "it may have seen like my dander was up" meant
Advice to all: never post or send pics of your dander, up or down. Kidding again. I know what "it may have seen like my dander was up" meant Originally Posted by emptywallet
One of Santa's Rain Deer had a woody?

Dasher
Dander
Prancer
Vixen
Comet
Cupid
Donner
Blitzen