Trump hush money payment.......recorded !

6 hours of testimony today by Cohen.

Don't ask me to explain it. If you have interest in the court case, there are plenty of ways to follow it.
I know it’s irrelevant but Trump swore up and down I never had sex with Stormy. Evangelicals where are you
I know it’s irrelevant but Trump swore up and down I never had sex with Stormy. Evangelicals where are you Originally Posted by Stamptheworld
If I've learned anything from democrats its that marital infidelity has no bearing on doing the peoples work. We need to move on.
But lying and dishonesty does, sir.

And Trump is the most dishonest person on the planet.
I know it’s irrelevant but Trump swore up and down I never had sex with Stormy. Evangelicals where are you Originally Posted by Stamptheworld
We are reading the signed memo that Stormy wrote, where she said it never happened. What are you having read to you and by whom?
...His lawyer recorded the conversation.
Are you really going to reach for yet another conspiracy theory ?... Originally Posted by VitaMan
Nope. Imma stick with actual legal facts. Let us explore a few:
- Single party and unverified recording
- Attorney client privileged communications
- Produced by a known and convicted serial liar and perjurer
But lying and dishonesty does, sir.

And Trump is the most dishonest person on the planet. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Trump isn't even a close second to Biden, Schumer and many other Democrats.
There are actually records kept of how many lies Trump has told.

If you believe him on this, best of luck to you when you run into your next scammer.
Well now... isn't that a coincidence.

There.......it doesn't take long when irrefutable evidence is available and presented.