Imitation Is The Greatest Form Of Flattery...I Guess

My bad, you obviously don't talk plenty of shit to women on here....http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=423088

If your intention was to put the girl on notice, send her a fucking PM. I would think that would be a little more effective than this threAD. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Wow. I just spent hours reading this. I know it was a few years ago but I hope the "old hags", aka providers that I look up to for their class and confidence, know that even though one "woman" may have felt that way (I sincerely hope her opinion has changed) not all of the newer providers do. You ladies have paved the way for us. Given us someone to look up to, showed us that what the world may perceive of us, it's not true. You ladies are beautiful, inside and out. And I thank you for all you have done for us and for the hobby. I know I'm a few years late but with the thread being posted again, I hope it doesn't stir up old insults. They were unwarranted and incorrect. I will be lucky to have the looks and class that you ladies do. I hope you know that we look up to you and you give me something to work towards. Thank you ladies for all you have done! <3
Wow. I just spent hours reading this. <3
Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Oh, we could have had so much more fun in those hours

Don't waste time reading old drama around here...
Lol okay maybe I over exaggerated. That makes me sound like a slow reader. I just think that maybe with that link being posted it may have brought up old feelings/ insults. And I just wanted all of the ladies that have been in this hobby much longer than I have that there are providers that look up to them and see them as an inspiration.

P.S. I read good. Lol. JK
And my door is always open to you Jarvis
And my door is always open to you Jarvis Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Thanks. I'm eating my Wheaties and working out to get into shape. Soon
I prefer honey nut Cheerios. Helps with the cholesterol and tastes good all at the same time
  • L.A.
  • 02-13-2014, 03:50 PM
And my door is always open to you Jarvis Originally Posted by Jillian Price
You might want to be more specific.
Front door. Not back lol
Morgan,

I don't know you, but something about your approach to this topic reminds me of cunty MyaMichelle. You should probably hang out together, I'm sure ladies night out would be a blast with you two.

Sorry sweetie, but nothing you are doing is proprietary. Deal with it.

Love,
BitchTits Originally Posted by BitchTits
Talk about mya I was wondering about her. Anyone know what happened to her?
Talk about mya I was wondering about her. Anyone know what happened to her? Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
Didn't she proudly make a "New Year, New Mya" post, only to go back to her old narcissistic/cunty ways two weeks later?
Didn't she proudly make a "New Year, New Mya" post, only to go back to her old narcissistic/cunty ways two weeks later? Originally Posted by BitchTits

queue the ban in 3.....2......1
Pow!
Ban, why? Just stating facts.
Ban, why? Just stating facts. Originally Posted by BitchTits
Don't listen to Fletchy boy
Ban, why? Just stating facts. Originally Posted by BitchTits
cause you are the new troll flavor of the week.