Bare back sex

I wouldn't know sc....I've never bothered to look at any of the videos you post.
I don't use videos to ask a question or answer one but I am guessing you have no clue who your daddy was. Originally Posted by tbone2u
For the answer to the questions you ask you'll have to watch the video or get your Asian translator.
News flash, my parents aborted me... I died. They conceived again and miscarried. I died again. Finally they used a condom but I broke the condom and got through. Each time the deck was stacked against me but you cant stop what God has ordained. The 3rd time was the charm. ;-) now here I am educating you. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is this another example of you "by and large" staying in your own threads?
BM, he just caint help himself !

Ask him what his other handle be ....
We need to be back on topic
To each his own... But can't imagine barebacking a serial professional barebacker.
To each his own... But can't imagine barebacking a serial professional barebacker. Originally Posted by xfrankx
May I assume you are excluding those professionals who use condoms they insert shortly before the session to provide more spontaneity to the session for the male companion?
I heard she say "only you baybeeeeee" Originally Posted by TryWeakly
"Men like about many, women lie about plenty"

Lil Wayne