is it okay to share

Kool aid is flowing today!!
Thanks corona!
Nurse.. What do you say? Originally Posted by ketchmm
I'd say I was sincere about the kudos on your gf's new vid and that for a grown man you have a lot of growing up to do.

I'd also say this:

Have a nice day, sir.
So hot THN!!! Go get um.
Oh come on...NO TAINT!!!! THN is tormenting me, modtards better take appropriate action.
Thanks for setting me straight THN! Apparently, you sucking in too much in the photo above has killed a few brain cells. Especially with your original post and your last comment about growing up. But hey I'll behave going forward just for you. Xoxo. Have a great day nurse!
Thanks for setting me straight THN! Apparently, you sucking in too much in the photo above has killed a few brain cells. Especially with your original post and your last comment about growing up. But hey I'll behave going forward just for you. Xoxo. Have a great day nurse! Originally Posted by ketchmm
Okay now there just went my budlight. lol
Stop it please............
Did the bud bubble up and out the nose? If not ... just wasted beer.
Okay now there just went my budlight. lol
Stop it please............ Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Lol I loooooovveeee you Tara! Will you fly back to Boston with me so we can get married?!
XOXO
Awww I just love you all so much!!! Yay to the sisterhood! Yay to bud light in the nose! Yay to staying alive! Yay to the circulars and the circle jerks! And yay to taint!

Wahoo to everything! Except bud light. (No offense Tara, but it tastes like water) lol I'm kinda an alcohol snob. But yay to drinking beer in general! I am enjoying a corona with a lime at this very moment!

And plus infinity to staying alive, THN!
Lol I loooooovveeee you Tara! Will you fly back to Boston with me so we can get married?!
XOXO Originally Posted by Jillian Price
For you my love anything!!! Lets hit up some dunkin doenuts in the am And lets hit up the gym there to you know why ^^^^^^^^^
I've never been more down for anything in my life!
Your taint is old and worthless... Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Ha Ha, are all Boston girls so cute, witty, and spunky???

Love the JP

You girls re-upload my testosterone.

Does anyone else besides me like Rolling Rock Beer
and Barefoot Red Moscato Wine??

Not together of course.
Ha Ha, are all Boston girls so cute, witty, and spunky???

Love the JP

You girls re-upload my testosterone.

Does anyone else besides me like Rolling Rock Beer
and Barefoot Red Moscato Wine??

Not together of course. Originally Posted by bojulay
I do enjoy the barefoot wines especially the sparkling pink moscatos