Snowden

Hasa Diga, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout -- you already conceded that it was Ekim the Inbred Chimp who typed the line at #34! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Post #34 is a quote from Waco.

Fixed it for you . You all can never get it right. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't see anything here that's part of the Waco quote IB ...Do you?

Hasa Diga Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What's Hasa Diga? ...care to explain?
You typed the words wherein you claimed you were the pro-simian ape on the evolutionary chart, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and the citation is correct.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wrong ass wipe you are lying through your keyboard. Fucking loser can't admit he is wrong. Keep sucking sperm In Bred. Hankering .
Post #34 is a quote from Waco. You're ignorantly wrong, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, that's Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post.

Don't see anything here that's part of the Waco quote ...Do you? It's Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Hasa Diga, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout -- you already conceded that it was Ekim the Inbred Chimp who typed the line at #34! Originally Posted by JCM800

Wrong ass wipe you are lying through your keyboard. Fucking loser can't admit he is wrong. Keep sucking sperm In Bred. Hankering . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one who claimed you are a chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
.Post #34 is a quote from Waco. You're ignorantly wrong, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, that's Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post.

Don't see anything here that's part of the Waco quote ...Do you? It's Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Hasa Diga, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout -- you already conceded that it was Ekim the Inbred Chimp who typed the line at #34!

So you're now in denial that post #34 is a Waco quote?

Maybe you should check it.

It appears that you've been wrong all this time.

You're circling the drain IB.

What's Hasa Diga? ....can't you explain it?
You're the one that claimed you are a chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You lie about this like you lie about sucking cock. Fucking weasel you don't have a leg to stand on so just keep on lying . IB Hankering fishing for a way out of a lie..LMAO
You lie about this like you lie about sucking cock. Fucking weasel you don't have a leg to stand on so just keep on lying. IB fishing for a way out of a lie..LMAO Even 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout conceded that you typed the line, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. If you have any doubts, just ask Waco about who is lying, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

So you're now in denial that post #34 is a Waco quote? You're ignorantly wrong, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, that's Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post.

Maybe you should check it.It's still Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

It appears that you've been wrong all this time.It's Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; so, you're the one who is ignorantly wrong.

You're circling the drain IB.You're drowning in a cesspool of your own ignorance, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

What's Hasa Diga? ....can't you explain it?
Hasa Diga, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout -- you already conceded that it was Ekim the Inbred Chimp who typed the line at #34!

Originally Posted by JCM800
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sorry weasel there is no way you can squirm out of you obvious fuckup. I don't have to ask anyone, because I know what I posted you and the Wacco kid both fucked up, and all you can come up with is my comment " fixed it for you" Fuck off moron...
Sorry weasel there is no way you can squirm out of you obvious fuckup. I don't have to ask anyone, because I know what I posted you and the Wacco kid both fucked up, and all you can come up with is my comment " fixed it for you" Fuck off moron... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Even 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout conceded that you typed the line, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Try again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Ekim the Inbred Chimp is the one who typed the line at #34.
Yeah

Even 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout conceded that you typed the line, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep it up fucktard dumbing down on stupid is your mantra, and you are doing a hell of a job right now. However it is entertaining watching you squirm. It is your fuckup you own it wear it well.
Our founding fathers were considered traitors. Snowden is a patriot and I stand with him.
So you're now in denial that post #34 is a Waco quote? You're ignorantly wrong, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, that's Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post.

Maybe you should check it.It's still Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

It appears that you've been wrong all this time.It's Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; so, you're the one who is ignorantly wrong. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Who's quoted at 34 though?

What's Hasa Diga? ....can't you explain it?Hasa Diga Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hasa Diga?

What does that mean?
Who's quoted at 34 though?
You're being very redundant, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. You've already conceded that it was Ekim the Inbred Chimp who typed the line at #34, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Hasa Diga?

What does that mean?
Hasa Diga, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout!

Keep it up fucktard dumbing down on stupid is your mantra, and you are doing a hell of a job right now. However it is entertaining watching you squirm. It is your fuckup you own it wear it well. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's your "mantra", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the one who claimed you are a chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Even 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout conceded that you typed the line, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Wrong again.

I saw a repair made to a Waco quote.

Poor IB.

Wrong again.

I saw a repair made to a Waco quote.

Poor IB.

Hasa Diga, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout!

What you now ignorantly and "euphemistically" call a "repair", 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, is exactly what you already conceded was Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post at #34!

Here's where you conceded that point, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Try again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Ekim the Inbred Chimp is the one who typed the line at #34.
Yeah

Are you actually using "Hasa Diga" as part of your arsenal of insults and attacks now, IBIdiot!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You really are a kid living in your mama's basement, aren't you?