HCSO

• sc300
  • 04-06-2013, 10:19 PM
Wait so the cute little 21year old girl that I met at U of H after a business meeting who is here on daddys dime with all of her bills paid but leaving no cash for anything extra was on drugs and pimped?!? That's new to me being that we have been e-mailng back and fourth since then and she now wants to play again and show me pics of a few of her friends who might want to play. Or does that make her the pimp?

Though to be honest I think you are full of shit. She is a young slut who loves to fool around and has questionable morals... My favorite kind. Originally Posted by Brian7772
are you going to share her info? Make introductions......
However, when dealing with individuals who've obviously never worked outside an office building....it's difficult to get that "point" across. Originally Posted by Russ38
Of course, working in an environment in which one must constantly breath caustic fumes doesn't help the intellectual capacity of the blue collared know-it-all, wanta-be either......

..... "obviously"!

The hypothetically "office worker" makes it possible for you to have a job sniffing fumes. Some call the "office worker" a consumer.

Personally I (and those immediately around me) take precautions and inconviences to consume too much product from petro-chemical plants when "we" are "out of the office" .... so I applaud a substantial increase in fuel costs ... as for motor vehicles it reduces the number of vehicles on the road, decongesting our roadway, and many times reduces the noise level of assholes who like to rattle the rivets on their vehicles with the obnoxiously loud noise from their built-in "boom-boxes" ....

... of the shoe fits wear-it.

Oh, FYI: I'm not one of those "individuals who've obviously never worked outside an office building...." .. otherwise ...

.. I would care about the congestion and noise on the street!
somewhere I think this alert went from being an alert to an argument. .... it started about an ad from our sheriff wanting to ramp up the war on prostitution to who works in what sort of job and other diatribes....

FACT: as long as the sheriff is raiding those SPA's and they keep re-opening so they can be re-raided, or new ones open up etc.. the sheriff will stay busy....

Face it,... busting 1 independent is not newsworthy and good pr means more budget.

Indies screen to the best of the abilities... SPA's.. all they screen is your money..
That's their job...that's what their supposed to do...For example, I work in the petro/chemical business.....I could get blown the fuck up any second, yet I go to work everyday (knowing the consequences) and fulfill my duties.....I don't get to puss out whenever I think there is a reason for concern. Originally Posted by Russ38
I suppose the philosophical discussion of DA's and ADA's being fair game if they enforce the law AS PASSED BY OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS, is a little off topic.

But clearly noteworthy and related to the general topic.
Of course, working in an environment in which one must constantly breath caustic fumes doesn't help the intellectual capacity of the blue collared know-it-all, wanta-be either......

..... "obviously"!

The hypothetically "office worker" makes it possible for you to have a job sniffing fumes. Some call the "office worker" a consumer. Originally Posted by LexusLover
As far as the job responsibilities of those who breathe caustic fumes all day.....that's what we use contractors for...LOL(just kidding, inside joke)...however maybe you didn't realize that even the majority of our lowest paid so called "blue collard" people (as you like to call them) who work in the petro/chem world, still earn well above six figures a year.

And hypothetically, we make it possible for "you" to have the ability to get to your office everyday. True you are a consumer however in case you missed the latest headlines....within the next couple of years, thanks to some of our new "blue collard" technologies and the Keystone pipeline.....we will actually be exporting more than we consume.

I'm sure your next response will be that it's not the "blue collard" employees who innovate these new technologies....True we do have some brilliant engineers who lay out the blueprints for these ideas however, putting something down on paper and actually making it work in the real world....are two totally different things.
somewhere I think this alert went from being an alert to an argument. .... it started about an ad from our sheriff wanting to ramp up the war on prostitution to who works in what sort of job and other diatribes.... Originally Posted by Spirit13
LOL....I think your right S13....the topic has drifted a little off subject.....prob more my fault by just being bored up here at work and breathing fumes....you know these places pretty much run themselves anyway and any incompetent blue collard person off the street could do it. Lol
I suppose the philosophical discussion of DA's and ADA's being fair game if they enforce the law AS PASSED BY OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS, is a little off topic.

But clearly noteworthy and related to the general topic. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Born from fume sniffing, no doubt.
Born from fume sniffing, no doubt. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just keep consuming sir....you let me worry about the fumes.....and by consuming, that doesn't just mean the petro in your "1" vehicle in the HOV lane....but the plastic water bottle sitting on your desk or your Starbucks coffee cup....where do you think that comes from?
....but the plastic water bottle sitting on your desk or your Starbucks coffee cup.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Neither.

How's the gate shack doing these days?

But clearly noteworthy and related to the general topic. Originally Posted by LexusLover
DA's, ADA's, Lawyers, Vampires...whatever you wanna call them....whether they defend or prosecute....at the end of the day .....they are still nothing but extortionist and opportunist who exploit the the disadvantages of others for personal and monetary gain....hey, nothing wrong with being a capitalist but.....what do they actually contribute back to society? I can name a lot of things the petro/chem industry contributes and donate.
Neither.

How's the gate shack doing these days? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wouldn't know....he hire off duty HPD ( and pay them a shitload more than their usual salaries) to handle that detail for us.
I can name a lot of things the petro/chem industry contributes and donate. Originally Posted by Russ38
Me too.
Cost of doing business sir....cost of doing business.....too bad there weren't a shit load of lawyers on deck when it blew....lol....of course they'd never be outside the confines of their cubicle...lol....until after the incident.....then they would all be out there.... fighting tooth and nail to hand out business cards to get a piece of the action....yes, I've seen it firsthand....fucking vampires and vultures.
And thank you for the "explosive visual" you provided and proving the point I've been trying to make from the beginning of this useless thread....luckily only 11 "blue collard" died in this incident and not just the the one DA(lawyer) and his Ol' lady who are obviously so much more important than the others.
I've watched you little dicked mother fuckers compete in this pissing contest for days. This post was about hazards in the hobby and how it directly affects us not in your pitiful little worlds. I realize I post a lot of stupid shit but I keep it in the appropriate arenas. This was meant to be a serious post.

For the record, for you fucktards, I have invested my money and only my money in buying my own manufacturing business where I build machines to do a needed job.
I have learned to do my own machining, welding, marketing, accounting, cost accounting and when possible I use American made components that I don't actually build myself for economic reasons. You want to talk about hazards? Consider the fact that I have my neck on the chopping block each and every month for a myriad of reasons... vendors, liability both current and long term, the IRS and State agencies etc. I blame no one for my failures and thank God for my successes. You can argue the virtues of blue collar and white collar workers until you are blue in the face. Put your own ass on the line and I'll be impressed. Otherwise, shut the fuck up or stay on topic.