My fake review needs to be taken down.

Just a FYI I've been booked since my fake review was posted its definitely not ruining my business, it's making it better! Originally Posted by kinkykaysie
I don't believe you,

Neither does anybody else (not anybody with any sense, anyway).

You wouldn't have mentioned it if this thread really helped, because that would encourage people to stop bumping the thread. Instead, you'd just let it run forever.

Speaking of which, here's another bump back to the top. No thanks required on the off-chance I'm wrong....
  • L.A.
  • 09-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Kitty and Lana are on your side....you're all set.
Kitty and Lana are on your side....you're all set. Originally Posted by L.A.
I don't believe you,

Neither does anybody else (not anybody with any sense, anyway).

You wouldn't have mentioned it if this thread really helped, because that would encourage people to stop bumping the thread. Instead, you'd just let it run forever.

Speaking of which, here's another bump back to the top. No thanks required on the off-chance I'm wrong.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie

Yet the BS continues from the school girl Pom Pom cheer leading grown men talking crap behind their wk computers and a screen name w a fake pic because they are too scared of their wives at hm ...
Kitty and Lana are on your side....you're all set. Originally Posted by L.A.
This.

And there they were all in one place. Makes it easier for the hobbyists to find the girls to avoid.

Back to the top!!!!

Again, no thanks required, ladies.
3 of your last 4 reviews are "No's", Kaysie (though 1 isn't linked to your profile yet). Which one are you specifically complaining of in this thread? Might wanna provide a link so as to distinguish the legitimate negative reviews from the one you contend is fake. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Which of the several No reviews are you disputing?
If you have to literally count the reasons why women come around you, then you sir are a failure in life. Without the money you provide you would not even matter on here ( as I'm assuming you don't in your real life, hence why you get off on talking shit to women online) either so go back to your pathetic little lives cause if you were as much of a bad ass as you thought, you sir would not be here paying for things that are free to desire-able men. But you are pathetic losers so you pay for free things and talk shit to the women willing to come around you in exchange for all the reasons you counted ... Just some food for thought ...
I think we can all agree money is good. Dentists accept it, I hear....
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2013, 09:11 PM
If you have to literally count the reasons why women come around you, then you sir are a failure in life. Without the money you provide you would not even matter on here ( as I'm assuming you don't in your real life, hence why you get off on talking shit to women online) either so go back to your pathetic little lives cause if you were as much of a bad ass as you thought, you sir would not be here paying for things that are free to desire-able men. But you are pathetic losers so you pay for free things and talk shit to the women willing to come around you in exchange for all the reasons you counted ... Just some food for thought ... Originally Posted by Lana_kane
Back away from your smart phone and check yourself into the nearest local mental ward for a 72 hr evaluation, Maybe read a English 101 book during your stay.

You are a provider probably wanting/needing clientele, speaking your mind about what you think about men in this site might not be good for business.
Back away from your smart phone and check yourself into the nearest local mental ward for a 72 hr evaluation, Maybe read a English 101 book during your stay.

You are a provider probably wanting/needing clientele, speaking your mind about what you think about men in this site might not be good for business. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Correction I am not speaking in general of all the men on E ... I am speaking directly to the ones talking shit about other peoples sessions and issues ... And FYI the psych said I'm good to go
Btw thanks for the video of you showing us how you became so cool kid ...
I think we can all agree money is good. Dentists accept it, I hear.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie

I'm sure they do, however just like the women on here they ask you to leave right after you pay them and they reluctantly perform the services offered ... Too bad it can't buy you a manhood ...but u can however buy a strap on and figure out how to use it on yourself ...
Kasey, if business better, you best provide good service. If you don't soon, you're gonna be out of business.

I'm pretty sweet to most ladies around here. I even understand when they get angry about being attacked on the forum. Standing up for yourself, thinking for yourself, and being tough when warranted can be sexy as hell. I've never used the word hooktard either, until now.

That said the chances I will ever see KL or LK is zero. Your personalities are beyond me. If you hate men so much, seriously do something else.

The chances of me seeing Kasey are close to zero, but there is still a small chance.

You 3 ladies are the very reason I count on recommendations from women I know, like and trust. I research you all and check your references too. We guys also share notes by PM or sometimes over food and beer.

So KL and LK, you are chasing off potential clients. Kasey, it sounds like you are getting.a chance, make the most of it. A lot of guys don't like to take chances. Many of us are good clients and we expect to be treated like it.
Kasey, if business better, you best provide good service. If you don't soon, you're gonna be out of business.

I'm pretty sweet to most ladies around here. I even understand when they get angry about being attacked on the forum. Standing up for yourself, thinking for yourself, and being tough when warranted can be sexy as hell. I've never used the word hooktard either, until now.

That said the chances I will ever see KL or LK is zero. Your personalities are beyond me. If you hate men so much, seriously do something else.

The chances of me seeing Kasey are close to zero, but there is still a small chance.

You 3 ladies are the very reason I count on recommendations from women I know, like and trust. I research you all and check your references too. We guys also share notes by PM or sometimes over food and beer.

So KL and LK, you are chasing off potential clients. Kasey, it sounds like you are getting.a chance, make the most of it. A lot of guys don't like to take chances. Many of us are good clients and we expect to be treated like it. Originally Posted by pfmtony
I can't say that I'm hurt by being taken off your list. I can say however that I do not hate men, I hate men who prey on women. But I understand how a woman with strong opinions is not for the weak at heart and could offend,threaten, or upset the select few I am targeting ...

Again from the guy with no reviews and almost 500 posts in 2 months ... Looks like someone has extremely high standards(or really bad self esteem issues), no one has made it onto this nonexistent list of yours.
She answered your drama filled attempts at getting an answer. She appears to have exited this train wreck, so good on her. Hopefully she squares things away so Jules can play with her ass. Originally Posted by Boltfan
But the original reviewer claims to have text messages from her concerning their encounter, and there was a mix up in the original named provider which further confuses the issue. I'm not concerned about the drama I just want publicity for the girls who take money but don't provide service.
But the original reviewer claims to have text messages from her concerning their encounter, and there was a mix up in the original named provider which further confuses the issue. I'm not concerned about the drama I just want publicity for the girls who take money but don't provide service. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
When I said I had texts to prove my point you all did not acknowledge them, and instead ridiculed me for having them, but now that a guy claims to have texts you see them as okay ? That sounds like a double standard.
I can't say that I'm hurt by being taken off your list. I can say however that I do not hate men, I hate men who prey on women. But I understand how a woman with strong opinions is not for the weak at heart and could offend,threaten, or upset the select few I am targeting ...

Again from the guy with no reviews and almost 500 posts in 2 months ... Looks like someone has extremely high standards(or really bad self esteem issues), no one has made it onto this nonexistent list of yours. Originally Posted by Lana_kane
I have plenty of ladies on my list. Drama like your review that you went ape white over is one reason I don't do them. You've spun totally out of control over 1 review.... No thanks.