Mitt And Jeb Are Less Popular

There was a day when the U.S. Was a free country and had no income tax. Let's try that again.
Borrow the money to pay bills was a republican idea have you changed parties dull knife?
COWhiny is desperately trying to beef up his post count. Apparently it means something to him.
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2015, 08:51 AM
And I STILL can't wait to see what the DEMS plan to do about it when they HAVE CONTROL OF THE HOUSE AND SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE.

Tell us again what they did to solve it WTF? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Can you tell me how many years that the GOP had control of both houses and the white house from 2000 to 2006
Can you tell me how many years that the GOP had control of both houses and the white house from 2000 to 2006 Originally Posted by WTF
Unfortunately WTF, the DEMS were the ones that said.."elect US and we'll fix all the things those evil Republicans did" Yet ANOTHER campaign lie?

Unfortunately WTF, the DEMS were the ones that said.."elect US and we'll fix all the things those evil Republicans did" Yet ANOTHER campaign lie?

Originally Posted by RedLeg505
December 2014 was better than December 2008, the last full month that Bush43 was in office.
Borrow the money to pay bills was a republican idea have you changed parties dull knife? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No. Spend less. A LOT less.