Is it too much to update pictures every week? I just wanted to share

Well said..I don't see providers that don't update pictures.. Thank you Allegra. One day soon I'll make that pussy mine! Originally Posted by DrBWC
I’ll be happy to see you, let me know !
😘
Keep them coming! you know I would much rather take my own though Originally Posted by txboi817
Oh the pics you took cams out really nice! 😍

I enjoy the pictures. I was thinking Photo Fridays for a them, Great minds think alike Queen. You are beautiful. Originally Posted by moneykavega$
Thank you so much girl! You are beautiful as well!
Allegra Hope, you are a Stunning Beautiful Provider, with Exceptional Attitude, Skills, and Passion. You are well loved by MANY. Thank you for sharing your new pictures with us. Your message on your signature line is spot on and deserves repeating. I am so happy to have met you more than once. I will NEVER forget you.

"Exterior beauty, without the depth of a kind soul, is merely decoration"

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
THANKS A LOT for the kind words! I just trying to be myself, treating guys and girls the same way I wish they treated me.

I’m also so happy I met you few times. You are truly a great guy! Besos!
you might want to try a salad once in a while....IJS Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
and cross fit......then you could be skinny like selena Gomez, and still have both your kidneys.....salad and crossfit ijs
It's been a week. ijs.
Thanks Copierguy - for that visual treat of a truly hot beautiful lady !! Never tired of seeing those !!! Lol..
You are the Mercedes Benz of Dallas! I never get tired of looking at your sweet face
wow sexy sexy sexy
I agree with the one person that stated weekly might be a bit much ( if you in the mood to take weekly, take them and post periodically )

I think you look amazing beautiful and no reason to stare to find any flaws. Your body, hair, smile very nice job
We need to continue to applaud these ladies who do post recent pics instead of oogling the 10 year old pics Tara posts among many others. I love getting the first updates via Twitter. Can't wait to get my hopes up with Mrs hope again soon
What great photos! And if you have time, please share your skincare secrets!
Love her

She's GORGEOUS!!!
You are the Mercedes Benz of Dallas! I never get tired of looking at your sweet face Originally Posted by foejdls
Awe! Thank you!

wow sexy sexy sexy Originally Posted by DallasRain
😘
I agree with the one person that stated weekly might be a bit much ( if you in the mood to take weekly, take them and post periodically )

I think you look amazing beautiful and no reason to stare to find any flaws. Your body, hair, smile very nice job Originally Posted by Felicityforyou
Thank you so much for the nice comments.
We need to continue to applaud these ladies who do post recent pics instead of oogling the 10 year old pics Tara posts among many others. I love getting the first updates via Twitter. Can't wait to get my hopes up with Mrs hope again soon Originally Posted by Skankhunt915
I just love Twitter. I’m glad you enjoy it too. 💋
What great photos! And if you have time, please share your skincare secrets! Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Than you Maggie!😘
I use a serum I buy on amazon called Organic Pure vitamin C and believe or not just Vaseline around the eyes and coconut oil on the face.
What great photos! And if you have time, please share your skincare secrets! Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Love her

She's GORGEOUS!!!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I love you too! 💋🤗
So much fun in Twitter, I enjoy your posts a lot!
please share your skincare secrets! Originally Posted by Maggie_May
My dirty mind kicked into high(er) gear when I read this.

She's not only a hottie she's one of the most conscientious, no-BS ladies I've met in this whacky little world of ours.