More guns = more homicides. Period.

Yeah ,we have more guns. Obama has become a better gun salesman than a president, lol. Now connect that dot slopjaw.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It's slackjaw, and that's after you see my junk
It's slackjaw, and that's after you see my junk Originally Posted by WombRaider
No, it's slop jaw, and you are junk. You buck tooth little fuck.

Jim
Is he wrong? We have more guns now than we ever have and we have more mass shootings now than we ever have. Do I need to connect the dots for you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Higher percentage of babies are being breast fed today and "we have more mass shootings now than we ever have. Do I need to connect the dots for you?"
No guns, period. Take them all, melt them down. You asked. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well at least you finally said it, but pro gun people have always known that this is your true agenda and because of that you are not and will not ever get any concessions for your "common sense" ideas.
Name the campus with an open carry law. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The state of Texas legislature earlier this year passed a law requiring public colleges in the state to allow concealed handguns in classrooms, dormitories, and other buildings. They also passed an open carry law. Both new laws require a valid CHL.

I have no problem in allowing concealed handguns anywhere on a campus AS LONG AS THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE AFFECTED AGREE. The President of the UT system is against it. The President of UT-Austin is against it. The Austin Chief of Police is against it. The head of campus police at UT-Austin is against. The administration is against it. The overwhelming majority of the faculty and students are against it.

There is a way to opt out of the requirement but I sincerely doubt that many, if any, colleges will be allowed to opt out.

Texas politicians are pro gun. That is life here. Love it or leave it.
the NRA claims the more guns we have, the safer we'll be. . . well, weve tried it their way and its getting more and more innocent people killed. Every time the NRA signs up a new member, an angel gets shot. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Thye finally let you out of "county" guey ? Or was it "La Migra" that had you 'detained" chapete ? Your maricon buddy woomby missed you ! MAybe you can get some chupa from him as a "wel-CUM back present !
No, it's slop jaw, and you are junk. You buck tooth little fuck.

I'm neither buck toothed nor little.
Thye finally let you out of "county" guey ? Or was it "La Migra" that had you 'detained" chapete ? Your maricon buddy woomby missed you ! MAybe you can get some chupa from him as a "wel-CUM back present ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Do you ever have anything to say that isn't related to gay sex? You realize how it makes you look that you post about absolutely nothing but gay sex, right? He made a point and your response was... about gay sex. I hope before you die you realize openly how gay you are.
Well at least you finally said it, but pro gun people have always known that this is your true agenda and because of that you are not and will not ever get any concessions for your "common sense" ideas. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I didn't say that was my intention. He asked what would have changed the outcome of what happened. The answer is no guns. I think a limit on gun ownership is a start. 20 percent of the population owns 65 percent of the guns. Why does someone need that many guns? Seriously.
Enough is enough

"What the New York Police Department found out, through empirical experience and better organization, was that making crime even a little bit harder made it much, much rarer. This is undeniably true of property crime, and common sense and evidence tells you that this is also true even of crimes committed by crazy people (to use the plain English the subject deserves). Those who hold themselves together enough to be capable of killing anyone are subject to the same rules of opportunity as sane people. Even madmen need opportunities to display their madness, and behave in different ways depending on the possibilities at hand. Demand an extraordinary degree of determination and organization from someone intent on committing a violent act, and the odds that the violent act will take place are radically reduced, in many cases to zero."

No less true today then when it was written in 2012

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-...ut-gun-control Originally Posted by WombRaider

My guns have never killed anyone.
No guns, period. Take them all, melt them down. You asked. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Brilliant idea, and just when you think the coast is clear someone in a uniform will shoot your fucking ass.

Jim
I'm neither buck toothed nor little. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yeah, you're probably one of those 600 pound obese motherfuckers that lays in bed all day playing on the internet, cause you can't do anything else. That must explain why you have the time to post over 7000 posts inside of six months.

Jim
Yeah, you're probably one of those 600 pound obese motherfuckers that lays in bed all day playing on the internet, cause you can't do anything else. That must explain why you have the time to post over 7000 posts inside of six months.

You seem to find time to post quite a bit. How long does it really take to make a post? Posting 40 times a day is nothing. I bet it takes less than a collective two hours. You telling me you don't waste two hours of your day taking a piss?I know you waste two hours of your night doing it

I'm about half your age and half that weight. You don't want any part of this Mexican.
Brilliant idea, and just when you think the coast is clear someone in a uniform will shoot your fucking ass.

Naw, they'd be looking for someone black.