It just gets crazier

By the way Huckabee said Sarah was at home. And he also said they went across the street. They didn't it was around the block and they ran in to Wilkinson after they left the second place. There was no protest beside someone said they saw someone hold something that said "shame" on it. If there had been what you claim we would have video by now LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It was still the Sanders' party minus two, M T Brain Socket, and the owner of the Red Hen still followed that party to a second restaurant, and that party was harassed at the second restaurant, M T Brain Socket. Only illiterate lib-retards like you need pictures to understand, M T Brain Socket. Keep licking dick, M T Brain Socket, that's what you lib-retards are into.
It was still the Sanders' party minus two, M T Brain Socket, and the owner of the Red Hen still followed that party to a second restaurant, and that party was harassed at the second restaurant, M T Brain Socket. Only illiterate lib-retards like you need pictures to understand, M T Brain Socket. Keep licking dick, M T Brain Socket, that's what you lib-retards are into. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are lying again. First Sarah went then it was someone associated with her. There was no issue besides passing on the street. No mob no harassing. Just a sign with the word shame on it. Who knows if it was even meant for them? You are a fucking moron.
You are lying again. First Sarah went then it was someone associated with her. There was no issue besides passing on the street. No mob no harassing. Just a sign with the word shame on it. Who knows if it was even meant for them? You are a fucking moron. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're stupid and a liar, M T Brain Socket. It was Sanders' party -- it was her family, you equivocating moron. The owner of the Red Hen followed the Sanders party to the second restaurant where people harassed them again, M T Brain Socket -- after Sarah was gone. So, it's evident that someone from the first restaurant made it a point to protest the Sanders party sans Sarah, you piece of shit. That wasn't "accidental" or coincidental" M T Brain Socket. It was pre-planned and organized harassment, jackass.
You're stupid and a liar, M T Brain Socket. It was Sanders' party -- it was her family, you equivocating moron. The owner of the Red Hen followed the Sanders party to the second restaurant where people harassed them again, M T Brain Socket -- after Sarah was gone. So, it's evident that someone from the first restaurant made it a point to protest the Sanders party sans Sarah, you piece of shit. That wasn't "accidental" or coincidental" M T Brain Socket. It was pre-planned and organized harassment, jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just when they chase another woman undersecretary out of a DC restaurant. One tell is they have professionally made signs. More "War on Women" by the Dimocrats.

#Walkaway.
dims astro-turfing is getting out of hand.
It was Sanders in-laws (Democrats), who got followed across the street to the second restaurant. Who are probably now RED PILLED Republicans!

Now that's what I call WINNING! fuckers

You're stupid and a liar, M T Brain Socket. It was Sanders' party -- it was her family, you equivocating moron. The owner of the Red Hen followed the Sanders party to the second restaurant where people harassed them again, M T Brain Socket -- after Sarah was gone. So, it's evident that someone from the first restaurant made it a point to protest the Sanders party sans Sarah, you piece of shit. That wasn't "accidental" or coincidental" M T Brain Socket. It was pre-planned and organized harassment, jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No she did not follow them they passed on the street you Dotard.
Just when they chase another woman undersecretary out of a DC restaurant. One tell is they have professionally made signs. More "War on Women" by the Dimocrats.

#Walkaway. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You do know there was not anyone holding up signs don't you?
It was Sanders in-laws (Democrats), who got followed across the street to the second restaurant. Who are probably now RED PILLED Republicans!

Now that's what I call WINNING! fuckers

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Maybe they were actually having an intervention.
No she did not follow them they passed on the street you Dotard.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
With protest signs ready-made in hand, M T Brain Socket: you brainless, equivocating jackass.