Text Messaging!

Blm it's against the law to txt n drive. Wtf are you thinking. This place is now legit dude since the changes
Maybe you text too much without booking or she didn’t want to see you but dosent want to hurt your feelings.

Also curious as to what your definition of regularly is? Some ladies consider someone they see once every few months a regular others feel like you aren’t a regular unless you visit once a month.

Besides all that we do have real lives. I personally do not carry my hobby phone around when I am not working. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
On the text too much question - Nope, that's not me. I tend to only text when I'm very firm and committed to setting an appointment, I'm not an over-texter at all.

On a Regular - in this case, a visit roughly every 2 months.

We all know it's NOT expected (or embraced) to be a texting buddy/Pest, even with ladies we see on a very frequent basis.

I'm just curious if it's appropriate and okay to just touch base occasionally (with intentions of setting another appointment) perhaps ask if she has an Incall for the week, is in town (or not), or perhaps just a friendly communique to spur another meeting.
  • BLM69
  • 08-20-2018, 08:59 PM
Blm it's against the law to txt n drive. Wtf are you thinking. This place is now legit dude since the changes Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I have a bad habit of driving while being on eccie, I'm on the can on eccie now
……. I'm on the can on eccie now Originally Posted by BLM69
LOL! Careful man! One of my Uncles had severe problems downstairs, from reading/surfing on the can too long!

I'm just curious if it's appropriate and okay to just touch base occasionally (with intentions of setting another appointment) perhaps ask if she has an Incall for the week, is in town (or not), or perhaps just a friendly communique to spur another meeting. Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer

Please allow me to give you all a "real world" example of why I resurrected this old thread, based on my comment above:

THIS WEEK - THREE (3) lovely ladies reached out to me proactively to mention they were available (had an Incall), or wanted to attempt and reschedule a meeting.

Two were ladies I've seen before, and I GLADLY and quickly setup followup meetings, the Third was someone we're having scheduling snafus, but have an appt setup next week.

That was the reason for my post, to discover if this was ok and accepted.

From the Ladies' perspective....is this OK to do reach out every now and then? Do you ever reach out to us, especially when we say it's Ok? Is this a valid and good way to keep in touch and meet up again, especially for a good / favorite client?

I hope so! just as in the example I gave.
I'm ok with texting when we have met before and your wanting to set up a date or after all screening has been approved
and reaching out to book again if i'm in your area
or to say hi ,or to ask for a references from me

*but to carry on a novel no thanks
I'm pretty sure the established ladies on here know how to use the txt messages. And I'm pretty sure some of the men on here will blow up a ladies phone2 with bs txtn.

I think it's called...dude...book it or loose it or fk off. The ladies,as above stated, don't have time to read your fkn txt novel. Keep it short keep it sweet n book...like my post. Shit I'm a man and even I don't have time to copy and paste n post n txt all fkn day. Butt I'm not one of those 24/7 studs lol
Butt I'm pretty sure the ladies love it when you send them a "send me a pic txt" you know dudes kinda like that ocean front property in arizona.