ISIS in Afghanistan

I really am "full of shit," especially this morning. Originally Posted by bigtex
FIFY. No Charge.

Now you can grow up.
Which was after the U.S. "soldiers" packed up their "shit" (they didn't leave behind) and ...... retreated aka "withdrew" .... aka "ended the war" .. etc. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Then you are saying it is out military's fault the Iraq troops ran. Idiot. If they had stood and fought ISIL would still be Jr varsity in Syria.
You sound so much like Obaminable, I think you are his brother.You sound like a idiot

Here is the "real excuse":

Vice President Biden: Iraq “Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration”

By Matt Loffman Feb 11, 2010 3:43pm

On Larry King Live last night, Vice President Joe Biden said Iraq "could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government."

The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

Have a familiar ring?

You can keep your doctor if you like your doctor. I did
You can keep your insurance if you like your insurance.I did
It was a video.
Etc, etc. etc.

It's called BULLSHIT. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are like a gibbering monkey lexie
The things you people say...amaze me sometimes...
FIFY. No Charge. Originally Posted by LexusLover
ATTENTION, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!

ANOTHER DIAPER CHANGE IS NEEDED IN THE PATRIARCHAL SUITE!

ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!!!
The things you people say...amaze me sometimes... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I know what you mean...

Michael Moore @MMFlint · 7h 7 hours ago
My uncle killed by sniper in WW2. We were taught snipers were cowards. Will shoot u in the back. Snipers aren't heroes. And invaders r worse

SPAM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Jewish Ham.