Review: Inspired and Recommended By: :dante0322"..."Starrluvsyou Worst TCB and Attitude Experienced By SL In Some Time!

You can call me Bond. James Bond! LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6y3lwwokg4
Originally Posted by dante0322
Set appointment 3 days in advance. Dinner, Drinks, Nice Hotel, and 5 to 10 hours.
Touch base with her at 2pm day of. Won't be available til evening. I think that is ok
because, dinner and drinks at 7pm. After 3 days of communicating she doesn't even respond back. 300 on nice hotel, eat alone.
Set appointment 3 days in advance. Dinner, Drinks, Nice Hotel, and 5 to 10 hours.
Touch base with her at 2pm day of. Won't be available til evening. I think that is ok
because, dinner and drinks at 7pm. After 3 days of communicating she doesn't even respond back. 300 on nice hotel, eat alone. Originally Posted by scot90
With the warnings in place.... Why?
because, dinner and drinks at 7pm. After 3 days of communicating she doesn't even respond back. 300 on nice hotel, eat alone. Originally Posted by scot90

Really sorry that happened to you. I feel your pain. I'm sure she'll say she NEVER confirmed.

Here is a little song. Just sing a long and you'll feel much better!
Three other hobbyist have PM'D me saying they got jerked around by Ms. My Shit Don't Stink. I understand guys not wanting to catch shit from the White Knights. But more guys need to post this kind of BULL SHIT conduct. Perhaps that might change her attitude once the phone stops ringing.

Three other hobbyist have PM'D me saying they got jerked around by Ms. My Shit Don't Stink. I understand guys not wanting to catch shit from the White Knights. But more guys need to post this kind of BULL SHIT conduct. Perhaps that might change her attitude once the phone stops ringing.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
I am confused now.... Is this Ms. My Shit Don't Stink a new NCNS you just experienced? You did not mention her in the OP
I am confused now.... Is this Ms. My Shit Don't Stink a new NCNS you just experienced? You did not mention her in the OP Originally Posted by Whispers
The same one! One of the hobbyist that PM'D me note: if I noticed how she plastered a large picture of herself when she responded almost as if this was an AD! Interesting point!
dante0322,NativeTx78 &gleemonex

I wanted to let you know if you want to WHITE KNIGHT in the Dallas ML thread I started by all means knock yourself out.

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=49
While I have your attention any chance you can explain why you bashed me for bringing information forward about a BAT SHIT CRAZY provider yet when guys like Scot90 post (Post #63) "crickets"? Of late other hobbyists posted in COED experiences they had with other providers and you guys are no where to be found? Why was I so lucky? dante0322 you took White Knighting to a new level. Where did you go. I don't hold grudges.

PS: If you want to support this BAT SHIT CRAZY provider by posting in the Dallas ML and you pull the same BULL SHIT of attacking me and making unsubstantiated accusations, I'll open a COED thread so EVERYONE can enjoy including Starrluvsyou your posts!

Here is the picture she posted in her last AD:

damn she looks good too thanks for the info to help me dodge a bullet
damn she looks good too thanks for the info to help me dodge a bullet Originally Posted by ryangosling
Got to give her that... if she in fact looks like her posted pictures. Another hobbyist has already come forward telling a similar tale in Dallas of being jerked around. Next time she decides to come to Austin everyone should schedule up and then an hour before reschedule for... NEVER! See how she likes that since its how she operates!
Got to give her that... if she in fact looks like her posted pictures. Another hobbyist has already come forward telling a similar tale in Dallas of being jerked around. Next time she decides to come to Austin everyone should schedule up and then an hour before reschedule for... NEVER! See how she likes that since its how she operates! Originally Posted by Still Looking
You should post that in the LR when you see her run an ad and suggest guys do exactly that. State it and tell them to NOT respond to the thread as WKS would surely warn her.... Then when they cancel with her have them tell her... Sorry... Just came across that NCNS Review you had and decided to have a cup of coffee with SL instead."
You should post that in the LR when you see her run an ad and suggest guys do exactly that. State it and tell them to NOT respond to the thread as WKS would surely warn her.... Then when they cancel with her have them tell her... Sorry... Just came across that NCNS Review you had and decided to have a cup of coffee with SL instead." Originally Posted by Whispers
Not taking long is it? yet another hobbyist comes forward sharing his tale of Starrluvsyou. (Lee Dallas ML Thread)

I love how he handled it! LOL

So dante0322 are you going to give shit to EVERYONE that comes forward about this inconsiderate piss poor hooker?
Yet another hobbyist PM'D me saying he had a 2 hour date set in stone and she NSNC and he paid $300 for the room. She contacted him two days later say she was sorry she had a personal issue and asked to reschedule. When he told her he expected her to offer a discount for the last NSNC she never responded. This ones a class act!

Are we keeping a count? How about the "Usual Suspects" or as SKF might call them... "The Butter Tooth Posse". For some reason they have disappeared faster than a large tub of cool whip at Kristie Alley house.