A question about postponing the Business Mandate

you can bet I wont make excuses for him ..

but Federal Law prohibits the president, vice president and members of their executive office staff from farting with the IRS

I cant see taking a chance and getting busted for something he (the potus) has the authority to do without breaking the law Originally Posted by CJ7
CJ, I'm not trying to argue whether he picked up the phone and dialed the IRS. We all know that didn't happen. But it is not happenstance either that they will obey his orders to pick and choose who they assess penalties upon based on his wishes. With a wink and a nod.
  • CJ7
  • 07-07-2013, 01:30 PM
if you had more vultures on you, and circling overhead than a dead buffalo in Yellowstone , would you risk being associated with anything illegal that could be traced directly back to you?

just sayin'
if you had more vultures on you, and circling overhead than a dead buffalo in Yellowstone , would you risk being associated with anything illegal that could be traced directly back to you?

just sayin' Originally Posted by CJ7
No, of course not, we agree he probably didn't pick up the phone.
What I can see very likely happening in the future is:

Commentator: As a 2016 presidential candidate, if you were elected president, would you appeal Obamacare?

Candidate: That is up to Congress. As Obama did, I will simply appoint a Secretary of the Treasury who I will order to direct the IRS not to enforce Obamacare or any part that imposes penalties upon the millions of people now suffering needlessly from the IRS penalties, simply because they chose to feed their family and could not afford to buy health insurance.
  • CJ7
  • 07-07-2013, 04:10 PM
personally, I don't care to speculate up to 2016, but unless the right magically squats and craps a candidate I'd bet my $$ Hildabeast will be the next POTUS
personally, I don't care to speculate up to 2016, but unless the right magically squats and craps a candidate I'd bet my $$ Hildabeast will be the next POTUS Originally Posted by CJ7
LOL, wish I could argue against that, but sadly, I can't.
  • CJOHN
  • 07-09-2013, 09:14 AM
SEND THE MONEY!

SEND ALL THE SPERM YOU COLLECTED! Originally Posted by CJOHN
Dipshit