Brick by Brick one at a time, I'm back friends

And Egg Whites Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Girl please stop providing and go do comedy.... ASAP!!!!! Lmaoooo!

Good night all!! Thanks for the laughs & entertainment Tara. It's always a riot
All this female arguing is fucking hot.

Girl please stop providing and go do comedy.... ASAP!!!!! Lmaoooo!

Good night all!! Thanks for the laughs & entertainment Tara. It's always a riot Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
You don't listen do you. Go get your big mac and shut up. You have been told once by a mod. Quit fucking guys and join a gym.
Too bad reading and following instructions aren't in Hooking 101. Sweet Treat and Tara can both enjoy their points.
All this female arguing is fucking hot.
Originally Posted by Chaataca
It Is hot, and I need a provider right here pretty soon.
Oh babe you have know idea how hot and horny I am now. At the Lodge right now and dam am I worked up.
Tara is going to get her naughty on again. I just wont get any points at the lodge for being a bad bad girl.
Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Looks good to me! Now I just need toget my ass down to Dallas. She's even hotter when she gets worked up.
Oh babe you have know idea how hot and horny I am now. At the Lodge right now and dam am I worked up.
Tara is going to get her naughty on again. I just wont get any points at the lodge for being a bad bad girl. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Damn - i'm kind of thinking right about now I'm at the wrong location.
We have a table just for us. Ive invited others as well from here that have pmed from all the drama that got started. It will be fun. Lets all have a bud light or two and be good people. No more getting into trouble. Well maybe a little.
  • NYr
  • 09-27-2014, 10:01 PM
Lets put this thread back on topic...original topic
I think all of us men like somebody who is willing to be fake, if they weren't fake, they wouldn't be acting like they enjoyed their time with us! Ha.

I think you two ladies need to settle this like adults; five rounds of nude, baby oil wrestling. Originally Posted by TallDallasGuy
God give me a hot fake woman with big titties and a hot gym body and im all good.
how bout a fat old man tara...just consider it...

doc
how bout a fat old man tara...just consider it...

doc Originally Posted by Doc2078
Well for you baby anything. Age is just a number. Its how you treat a lady that matters the most. But a birdy told me through the grapevine that your a hottie. I might just have to give you aome TLC. Tara Loving Care.
Gotta luv that!
<snip>
You are a fat ass bitch who nobody likes. . Originally Posted by Tara Evans
... not take sides ... as I have nothing against you (Tara) ... but I kinda like her. Oh sure .... I'm just an old, fat john. But I'm somebody, goddammit!

>> wondering if anyone remembers SNL (Eddie Murphy) and "I'm Gumby, goddammit!!"