I feel the love...

I really like where this threAD is going...
Brooke and Wakeup just need to bump uglies. That will fix everything. Originally Posted by pyramider

Dude. I don't know....thats alot of ugly..............
Dude. I don't know....thats alot of ugly.............. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Actually I'm kinda cute. Don't know about Brooke, I've never seen her face, her body keeps getting in the way...
She is out of the way. So how about you stop beating a dead horse and tackle "Luxury" Daphne from now on. She is still around and she is unrepentant...
She is out of the way. So how about you stop beating a dead horse and tackle "Luxury" Daphne from now on. She is still around and she is unrepentant... Originally Posted by Raphael
I feel the love!
I have been reading and catching up on all these threads now for the past 2 or 3 days. All I can say is here I thought it was the joyous and festive time of year. Guess I ahve been proven wrong.
She is out of the way. So how about you stop beating a dead horse and tackle "Luxury" Daphne from now on. She is still around and she is unrepentant... Originally Posted by Raphael
Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Now this is where it's so tempting to help guide the moderators, while this could appear to be two forum members insulting one another it is actually foreplay to what might well be the most epic strap-on session ever reviewed by someone that was never nominated as the best anything, except power bottom of the year by HPEP / EROS.
I don't know why the lynch mob picked on BBWild, other than that they must always pick on someone. She was and still is one of them. But it was indeed foolish to think they could be a means of cleaning up this site.

St Christopher sounds like he means well, but he still does not seem to understand that continued tolerance of their antics only keeps attendance down. Doesn't he not want this site to at least pay for itself?

I have been reading and catching up on all these threads now for the past 2 or 3 days. All I can say is here I thought it was the joyous and festive time of year. Guess I ahve been proven wrong. Originally Posted by goodhandsamust
+1
  • Trey
  • 12-26-2010, 02:04 PM
I wish we could get some definitive answers on who is the lynch mob from you Raphael. Is the entire site the lynch mob seems anyone that disagrees with you is in the lynch mob. Do you think of yourself as the lone ranger? You are just as much part of the mob, post 64 has you telling the mob who should be next. It's just time you came down off that horse pick up a torch and fully commit, instead of talking from both ends.
Obviously trey must be one of the lynchers or else he wouldn't be so offended by the expression

It's just time you came down off that horse pick up a torch and fully commit, instead of talking from both ends. Originally Posted by trey
If commitment is what you are after then you came to the wrong site...
  • Trey
  • 12-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Oh well
You are just full of self righteous indignation, and shit. Originally Posted by trey
Trey, you are half right, at least.
Perhaps it would be easier for Raphael to share with us who isn't in the "Lynch Mob"?

Seems like everyone we like is in it, so that's a start on that front too. Now we have another great idea for a threAD.
Obviously trey must be one of the lynchers or else he wouldn't be so offended by the expression

If commitment is what you are after then you came to the wrong site... Originally Posted by Raphael

Anyone that is offended by the term lynchmob or "lynchers", as it pertains to icky, probably isn't a part of it.