The Highest Form Of Flattery?

Poor Ansley has just discovered that her beloved dog of many years is actually a squirrel. Originally Posted by Becky
At least she's used to dealing with nuts. [You can take that sentence any way you want.]

Oh no, I thought you were making fun of my text not stealing it .I am very excited, finally my text has been stolenI am calling the police on you you word thief.I feel so violated lol. Originally Posted by Becky
lol. Actually, I loved your words, just wished they had been mine.

Wait, what was this thread about? T & T? Dogs? Squirrels? Nuts?
I thought T & T stood for Tits and Tush, Doggie was a sex position, Squirrel was something to be seen when looking up a ladies dress. Nuts - self-explanatory. So, I wonder if anyone will steal an ad that advertises those concepts.
Ummm I think you have contributed more than your share. Originally Posted by Ansley

Awwwww heck Ansley I didn't mean to hurt yours or Tannies feelings. I guess I have always been a fan of a larger dog since all my ex had was those damn little ankle biters.
Dang Becky you are certainly on a roll. Any particular variety of tree rodent that is native to Ga.? Originally Posted by OneHotMale
LOL, I am almost afraid that if a tree rodent followed Ansley home she may just adopt and name him.

Well I talked to Tannie and he is okay being a squirrel. He said that it was much better than being confused for Originally Posted by Ansley
Tannie is cute as hell, even though I still think he may be a squirrel
Edward may need to diqualify himself from the dogs & tiaras competition this evening due to the fact that he is a little gassy

lol. Actually, I loved your words, just wished they had been mine.
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Thank you for the compliment, and for being the first to steal my words.I was feeling a little left out there.I think I may need to include a Toddlers & tiaras page on my site,but don't tell anyone. They will all want to steal my brilliant idea

Wait, what was this thread about? T & T? Dogs? Squirrels? Nuts?
I thought T & T stood for Tits and Tush, Doggie was a sex position, Squirrel was something to be seen when looking up a ladies dress. Nuts - self-explanatory. So, I wonder if anyone will steal an ad that advertises those concepts. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
I wonder how long before Godwin's law exerts its influence in this thread.
Godwin's law Originally Posted by GneissGuy
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

.9 Originally Posted by pjorourke
Probably just means that crazy assertions arise at some point in any discussion.

Nazi Squirrel
  • 05-30-2010, 11:22 AM
Plagiarism is NOT the highest form of flattery. It is out and out theft. Unless you make your living by using your creativity, you will never understand the anger someone feels when they find that their hard-wrought wok has been "lifted".
Bella Originally Posted by Bella_HHD
"Information Wants To Be Free. Information also wants to be expensive. Information wants to be free because it has become so cheap to distribute, copy, and recombine---too cheap to meter. It wants to be expensive because it can be immeasurably valuable to the recipient. That tension will not go away. It leads to endless wrenching debate about price, copyright, "intellectual property," the moral rightness of casual distribution, because each round of new devices makes the tension worse, not better." (Stewart Brand)
  • 05-30-2010, 11:24 AM
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Well well well.....you leave a discussion on fudging ones web-site for a day and come back to discussion on squirrel nuts! Ya'll do know another word for those are OHM.
The common belief is that the highest form of flattery is imitation, not plagiarism.

Plagiarism is theft. Imitation takes an original idea, and expands on it with new ideas.
The common belief is that the highest form of flattery is imitation, not plagiarism.

Plagiarism is theft. Imitation takes an original idea, and expands on it with new ideas. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well said, Charles.

Btw reading the threads on this board is WAY more entertaining then the reality tv shows on TLC, you guys are a riot, LOL.

xoxo Sophie
Sophie--

I see from the sig line that you have your Summer Itinerary all figured out. I hope we can be in the same place at the same time...

And...after looking at your Showcase, I had forgotten how hot your pics are. I'm sweating...