San Diego War Cross

Suck a biggen... LOL

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

No more than you have to work with whiffy you should sit this one out ...
Poor little deflecting pussy If you can't find a fact you try to bull shit your way through. Sad ass idiot fuck off. I guess that happens when your folks are brother and sister. Hence the name In Bred Hankering. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The facts are all laid out, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you sided with the group wanting to tear down the cross, and you haven't explained why you do not want to honor the memory of veterans.
The facts are all laid out, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you sided with the group wanting to tear down the cross, and you haven't explained why you do not want to honor the memory of veterans. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You have NO facts stupid Your ignorance is a dishonor to ones who served if you ever did. Put on your Blue dress heels and go suck a dick do something you are better at. You sure can't read.
You have NO facts stupid Your ignorance is a dishonor to ones who served if you ever did. Put on your Blue dress heels and go suck a dick do something you are better at. You sure can't read. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The facts show that you clearly sided with the group wanting to tear down the cross when you attacked the group wanting to keep the cross, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you haven't satisfactorily explained why you do not want to honor the memory of veterans.
The facts show that you clearly sided with the group wanting to tear down the cross when you attacked the group wanting to keep the cross, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you haven't satisfactorily explained why you do not want to honor the memory of veterans. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

HA HA HA sad try, you are losing ground with each lie you post. Bet your nose has grown 4 inches.
HA HA HA sad try, you are losing ground with each lie you post. Bet your nose has grown 4 inches. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's IBH's position that the 100 year old memorial with a Christian cross honoring American veterans should remain, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Cite where your ignorant ass has made that same claim, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and since you can't, explain why you do not want to honor the memory of veterans, you lying, deflecting SOB!
You have NO facts stupid Your ignorance is a dishonor to ones who served if you ever did. Put on your Blue dress heels and go suck a dick do something you are better at. You sure can't read. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
what ever... CHIMPY... you nasty

Got nothing to contribute, IFFYYYYFFFF (that's 4F)
what ever... CHIMPY... you nasty

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Jealous you are sitting there bare ass naked and have no blue dress whiffy?
It's IBH's position that the 100 year old memorial with a Christian cross honoring American veterans should remain, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Cite where your ignorant ass has made that same claim, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and since you can't, explain why you do not want to honor the memory of veterans, you lying, deflecting SOB! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

It is In Bred Hankering's position he can put words in someone else s mouth then defend his position by babbling the same shit over and over. He did nothing in the military except "service" the other males in his outfit.
It is In Bred Hankering's position he can put words in someone else s mouth then defend his position by babbling the same shit over and over. He did nothing in the military except "service" the other males in his outfit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why are you deflecting so, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? You can easily end this exchange by citing where your ignorant ass has proposed to continue honoring American veterans with an 100 year old memorial featuring a Christian cross, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and if you can't, you need to explain why you do not want to honor the memory of veterans, you lying, deflecting SOB!
Why are you deflecting so, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? You can easily end this exchange by citing where your ignorant ass has proposed to continue honoring American veterans with an 100 year old memorial featuring a Christian cross, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and if you can't, you need to explain why you do not want to honor the memory of veterans, you lying, deflecting SOB! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

This exchange would never end as long as I reply. You think losing is a win. I never spoke out against the cross, you can not find where I did, but you will babble on for days. Till I get weary of your Bull shit and do not reply then you in your small mind will think you won. Why do you keep denying you blew every man in your outfit?
This exchange would never end as long as I reply. You think losing is a win. I never spoke out against the cross, you can not find where I did, but you will babble on for days. Till I get weary of your Bull shit and do not reply then you in your small mind will think you won. Why do you keep denying you blew every man in your outfit? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still deflecting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Just cite where your ignorant ass has suggested that continuing to honor American veterans with an 100 year old memorial featuring a Christian cross is the noble thing to do, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Otherwise, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you need to explain why your ignorant ass doesn't want to honor the memory of veterans.
but you will babble on for days Originally Posted by i'va biggen
days? .....hell I think IB can drag this out well into the new year.
days? .....hell I think IB can drag this out well into the new year. Originally Posted by JCM800
Hell, 1-800-JCM-DATO, you haven't a fuckin' clue as to what day it is the way you keep burning those papers.